chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Should we let her in?

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
We have a woman in the approval queue that wants to ask some questions regarding the manosphere.

1695145358452.jpeg

Now she's going to post on IT about how we're a "circlejerk" or how we "can't handle real discussion" or something like that. jfl foids are a joke.

lol who cares, let them in and draw the audience
When I looked up "chuds life" I found this reddit post from a few days ago.

"hello all, im currently researching incels and incel culture. I am looking for sites/forums where they are prominent or that they are mainly for. I know of incels.is and 4chan but any others I could comb through for info? I don't intend to post to them, or interact, just observe and collect data that I'm recording. Any help with finding sites would be much appreciated!"

Someone linked this site in response so it was definitely a fed.

I don't intend to post to them, or interact, just observe and collect data that I'm recording.
First of All:
1695233646794.png
Second of all, if they said they were going to do nothing, why say to you that they were going to ask questions? If they did the former, you would just get rid of them. Not only that, but they wouldn't need an account to see our posts. What was the plan here?

First of All:View attachment 4280Second of all, if they said they were going to do nothing, why say to you that they were going to ask questions? If they did the former, you would just get rid of them. Not only that, but they wouldn't need an account to see our posts. What was the plan here?
It's simple. Women can't do their jobs properly, even when working for the CIA.

Back
Top Bottom