chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Reminder: schizo slang about the redpill, bluepill, other colored pills and the matrix was invented by trannies and popularised by hollywood kikes

Karenin

卐 Nazi sympathizer
The source of inspiration for manuresphere memes about being stuck in da Matrix, and taking multi-coloured psychoactive drugs (redpills, bluepills, whitepills, blackpills etc.) to escape da system or cope in it, is a film created by two Polack trannies to help Hollywood make money off goys. It is true that the Wachowski brothers hadn't trooned out yet when they made the first Matrix movie and the execrable Matrix franchise isn't their creation; Matrix 2, 3, and so on are all cashgrab movies made by (((you know who))). Nonetheless, one should be wary of the product of the fevered imagination of lolbertarian, druggy-sympathising proto-troons.

Ingesting psychoactive pills ackshually distorts the way a brain perceives physical reality and processes sensory data, so the (proto-)trannies' analogy of taking redpills to see "the real world" makes zero sense. The whole concept is as unscientific as Jewsus Kikest's alleged miracles, and because metaphorical pill-talk has no basis in material reality, this creates the perfect excuse for (((academics))) and (((cultural commentators))) to spill rivers of ink arguing about what redpills and bluepills really stand for and for schizos to pass off their delusional theories as muh deeper reality.

There already exists a loan word from German that means the same as "-pill": Weltanschauung. The English translation, "worldview", is well-established in common parlance too.
Screenshot_20230824_054158.jpg

Screenshot_20230824_054149.jpg

The source of inspiration for manuresphere memes about being stuck in da Matrix, and taking multi-coloured psychoactive drugs (redpills, bluepills, whitepills, blackpills etc.) to escape da system or cope in it, is a film created by two Polack trannies to help Hollywood make money off goys. It is true that the Wachowski brothers hadn't trooned out yet when they made the first Matrix movie and the execrable Matrix franchise isn't their creation; Matrix 2, 3, and so on are all cashgrab movies made by (((you know who))). Nonetheless, one should be wary of the product of the fevered imagination of lolbertarian, druggy-sympathising proto-troons.

Ingesting psychoactive pills ackshually distorts the way a brain perceives physical reality and processes sensory data, so the (proto-)trannies' analogy of taking redpills to see "the real world" makes zero sense. The whole concept is as unscientific as Jewsus Kikest's alleged miracles, and because metaphorical pill-talk has no basis in material reality, this creates the perfect excuse for (((academics))) and (((cultural commentators))) to spill rivers of ink arguing about what redpills and bluepills really stand for and for schizos to pass off their delusional theories as muh deeper reality.

There already exists a loan word from German that means the same as "-pill": Weltanschauung. The English translation, "worldview", is well-established in common parlance too.
View attachment 3404
View attachment 3403
Did the Wachowski brothers really made the matrix to be a trans metaphor, or when they troon out they decided to say that the matrix was a trans metaphor for attention?

Did the Wachowski brothers really made the matrix to be a trans metaphor, or when they troon out they decided to say that the matrix was a trans metaphor for attention?
At first after they trooned out, they said there was no hidden tranny message in the Matrix. They only changed tune in 2016.
By 2016, Andy was labeling their 1999 screenplay a giant trans allegory, although the details he gave in evidence for that were handwavingly vague. He admitted he didn’t know “how present my transness was in the background of my brain as we were writing…. But it all came from the same sort of fire that I’m talking about.” For what it’s worth, The Matrix’s venerable star, Keanu Reeves, said the Wachowskis didn’t mention to him in 1999 that their story had anything to do with transgenderism.
Source: (((Steve Sailer))) https://www.takimag.com/article/blue-pills-matter/

View attachment 3404
View attachment 3403
>take das rotweltanschauung du scheissen schwein
do germies actually communicate like this

The matrix is about magick. That Colonel Sanders looking dude in that room full of TV's is the demiurge.

Daily reminder:
Its the jews.

Wachowski
Hollywood
Polish

I mean its like those kikes dont even try anymore. Also in German you will hear much more often the word "weltbild" like all strong words they replaced "weltanschauung" with some soy version of it.

But the biggest joke is the german man walkes gay pride marches while italians make the roman salute and have a statue of il duce in the living room.

Todays germans are the biggest soycucks on earth.

But the biggest joke is the german man walkes gay pride marches while italians make the roman salute and have a statue of il duce in the living room.
only citycvcks are as you described the DEVTSCHEMANN, third generation villageGODS on germany are very chuddy, the ones who aren't are jooz or goyim that collaborated with the kabal and are still butthurt one century later their asses got buttfucked by the gestapo, and italians are also quite chuddy albeit in the villages, i went to a small beach village for a week and i didn't see monumental structures and statues get (((legally))) sprayed with antifa and tranny vandalism, unlike the cuckhole i had to return to when i left, you can't go to a street without seeing leftypol-tier vandalism on every standing thing, some nigger is gonna mug me soon i predict

goyim that collaborated with the kabal and are still butthurt one century later their asses got buttfucked by the gestapo
The Gestapo should have sippenhafted their families to extinction. The NSDAP's implementation of sippenhaft is all bark and no bite; Himmler didn't even execute von Stauffenberg's sons (heirs) after the July 20, 1944 coup attempt but spent precious state resources sending the traitors' offspring to orphanages instead of to the Eastern front or V2 factories.

Back
Top Bottom