chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Reddit Cuck Copypasta Megathread

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
All existing and future Reddit copypasta threads that generate no discussion will be placed here.

So I was having online classes with my camera turned off when I started hearing a little whistle from one of the students in the background that seemed very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The whistling stopped for a couple of minutes until I started hearing it again, and then I knew exactly what it was: it was the chorus of Dream's hit song 'Mask'. I immediately ripped off all my clothes and started furiously stroking my fully erect penis for a good 10 min, even sticking my Dream body pillow up my rectum, imagining that it was Daddy Dream penetrating me while whistling his hit song 'Mask'. It honestly were the greatest 10 minutes of my life, until my libido reached its climax and I let out a gigaload of cum for Daddy Dream that landed on the phone's screen and ended up turning on the mic and camera, and everyone stared horrified at me, screaming at the sight of my honest and earnest love expression to Dream. I was kicked out of the class by the dreamphobic teacher, and today the school principal called me and my parents to a meeting and told us that I may be expelled from the school, merely from expressing my gender and sexuality. What can I do about this?!?!? Was I in the wrong for expressing my gender and identity??!? (Only serious answers, please).

1692324784859.jpeg

So I was having online classes with my camera turned off when I started hearing a little whistle from one of the students in the background that seemed very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The whistling stopped for a couple of minutes until I started hearing it again, and then I knew exactly what it was: it was the chorus of Dream's hit song 'Mask'. I immediately ripped off all my clothes and started furiously stroking my fully erect penis for a good 10 min, even sticking my Dream body pillow up my rectum, imagining that it was Daddy Dream penetrating me while whistling his hit song 'Mask'. It honestly were the greatest 10 minutes of my life, until my libido reached its climax and I let out a gigaload of cum for Daddy Dream that landed on the phone's screen and ended up turning on the mic and camera, and everyone stared horrified at me, screaming at the sight of my honest and earnest love expression to Dream. I was kicked out of the class by the dreamphobic teacher, and today the school principal called me and my parents to a meeting and told us that I may be expelled from the school, merely from expressing my gender and sexuality. What can I do about this?!?!? Was I in the wrong for expressing my gender and identity??!? (Only serious answers, please).
valid and xvte

Sup! I'm a former member of incels.is forum.
I'm posting with hopes of getting advice on how to start friendships with women.
I understand that mutual distrust and resentment between men and women are at all time high.
I'm trying my best (not sure if good enough) to make peace with women by means of trying to be more empathetic towards them and backing off when i feel i'm not welcome.
However, I don't know how to balance trying to chat up some ladies to get to know them and making them feel not threatened with me possibly crossing any boundaries they have.
I have never had neglected my health and hygiene (even at my worst times), I don't assume anything when meeting people.
Still, I don't think I am capable of getting past their defenses.
Any hints?
Thanks in advance.

4 months ago my wife and her friend to an adult store to buy bachelorette stuff for a party. She’s pretty self conscious about herself and stuff like this so I was shocked she bought one. Long story short about this incident: I knew she went there to begin with, she got home and acted extremely shady, wanting time alone, saying she was going to bed early (already in clothes to sleep in, I hear the closet open and close and like 30 mins later says she can’t sleep and goes to sleep on the couch I go to bed and look in the closet and find it tucked behind her underwear in the drawer). She eventually comes out a few days later and tells me about it crying because she thinks she’s hurt me.
I tell her it’s fine, I think it’s hot, just don’t use it all the time and let’s actually have sex more often than once every month. The next few days we had sex, using that as foreplay etc. and that was the last I heard of it and the last we had sex.
Here we are, 4 months later. Last week she says she’s going to bed early, goes in there and uses, and comes out saying she’s sorry and asking me if I’m okay. I was for the most part but also kind of hurt, because she knows I have a high drive and doesn’t even try to be intimate beforehand. Yesterday she started acting shady again (asking me if she should wash her hair and I say no and she says she will anyway, showers listening to music which she never does, and then comes out of the shower without having her hair washed). Later in the day I find the pillows in different positions where they normally are so I move them and find her charging it behind the pillows. She pulls the “going to work on some work stuff that I need to concrete on while you’re watching the game”. Later when she’s asleep I find it put back in the drawer. And today literally 2 hours ago I tell her I’m getting my hair cut. She asks how long do I think it will take. I tell her about 30mins maybe and she says to take my time no rush home. Before I leave, I move it to a specific position so I know if she’s used it. Low and behold, I get back and look and it’s been moved.
How should I go about this? She knows I have a high sex drive. Like I told her, I don’t mind if she uses it but at least lets still have time for us together. But it’s been 4 months. But at the same time I don’t want to bring it up and her get all defensive about me “snooping around”.
TL;DR- low drive wife has been using a vibe secretly and I’m trying to be a supportive husband where she’s self conscious when it comes to sex and her body but this is extremely frustrating

Am I a truecel if I get random girls giving me their phone numbers and telling me they think I’m attractive every week when I’m on the streets the women are never above high tier Becky so I still consider myself a truecel because I want blond Stacy’s only

Having kids as a black person should be considered child abuse because you’re not only are you passing down inferior genetics you’re also creating a being that you know will be hated by every race outta your own selfish desire that’s child abuse to force an innocent soul to go through being black in anti black world I wish my parents thought like this so I wouldn’t have to go through this bullshit

That's how long it's been since my wife and I last had sex. It's something that I find very difficult to get my head around. Over the years I have tried everything I could think of to spark some interest in her, but nothing has ever worked. I've suggested that perhaps she might see a gynecologist or talk with a therapist, but she hasn't and it's likely she never will. I've asked her if she misses it, and she comes back with "not really."We have a daughter who is going away to college next week, and I know I am going to miss her terribly. We have always had a wonderful relationship, and I know I will feel incredibly lonely when she's gone. But worse, I know that the woman I am married to will continue to remain aloof and remote, and I don't sense our daughter's absence will bring us any closer.I am no longer young, but that does not mean I don't have desires. Sometimes I see a woman on the street and I feel such longing. I long to touch someone and be touched. I long for intimacy. I long for that look in another person's eyes when you are making love. And I feel so depressed that it's likely I will never have that closeness again. Mostly, I feel invisible and alone.

wrong section hoe
That's what she asked me during yet another fruitless Talk. What makes me think I "deserve" sex? Paying all the bills so she can be a SAHM, despite our child being in school all day for a few years? Par for the course. Date nights, foot rubs, etc? I'm supposed to, as intimacy is important. Spending time that I don't want watching her garbage ass shows, and listening to her spend over an hour talking about something I don't care about? That's "quality time". Can't be love. Love and sex are two different things.
I'm pissed by now, but calmly asked, "Why do you deseve marriage? Why do you deserve the ultimate protection and provision that I can give you through my name? No, no, don't bring up parenting our child; that's what you're supposed to do. You should be a good mom whether married or single. Same with keeping up the house. Actually, you don't handle 100% of either, since I also parent and help maintain the house. You're not the only one wielding a mop or going to the pediatrician. So, what? What do you do, for me, to make me want to stay married to you? A working partnership and a satisfying marriage are two different things.
She got upset and accused me of thinking that her only worth was when she was fucking. I didn't back down. I told her that if she can say that, I can say that she only married me for resources and a family. My only worth is that of provider. And I can provide for someone who is happy to fuck me, while coparenting with a great "partner". Also, I'll be waiting when she gives me the reason that she "deserves" marriage. Think about that, baby.
Fuck it felt good to say it. It felt better to realize I meant it. I've been wavering and hating myself for wanting to leave, and hating myself for trying to stay. Time to roll up, watch Tiny Toons, and remember a time I was happy.

Just whore max I did it today I am fuckijg different stretches hole every week

We’ve banned and shunned genital mutilation of girls, and that’s good that should stay banned.
However, I feel that any permanent non medical choices made on someone should be with that individuals consent. Since babies can’t consent then circumcision shouldn’t be allowed on babies.
Plus the reasons for circumcision are kinda stupid:1. Religion. Why? I don’t get it at all and that’s assuming this baby wants to be in that religion
  1. Aesthetics. Do it later on if you must, but overall, a penis is a penis and it’s gonna look the way it does. We go on about body positivity with women’s vaginas and that we have to accept them as is, so…why would this be different?
  2. Hygiene. This is literally just a skill issue
The reasons against as well:1. Unnecessary surgery. Could introduce infections or complications
  1. Regret. This can’t be undone and the boy may grow up to despise their penis.
  2. Loss in sensitivity. It can be detrimental to sexual pleasure later in life and requires a lot more lube. Why not just leave the penis intact and have max sensitivity?
Am I insane here?
For context I’m uncircumcised and atheist and British.

So after years of DB, my (36HLM) wife (40LLF) finally said we could have sex once a week on Sunday nights. She always states the same three preconditions: "don't touch my breasts, keep it under 5 minutes, and don't expect me to do anything." She never lets me go down on her or use toys or anything else to make it enjoyable for her and she absolutely refuses to talk as a couple about sex before, during, or afterwards.
The last time we had Sunday night sex, within the first 10 seconds (not an exaggeration) she asked if I was finished yet. She continued sighing loudly and telling me to "hurry up" or "get it over with already" every minute until I finally stopped in humiliation.
It makes me feel unwanted, emasculated and unloved. My love language is touch and she refuses to cuddle or hug or anything. Every kiss I've received in three last 3 years has been preceded by an eye roll. I'm back to having suicidal thoughts again.
Tonight I don't want to listen to her three conditions. I don't want to hear her asking if I'm done yet or to hurry up. I don't want to try to make love to a starfish. I want to tell her that she's made it abundantly clear throughout our 12 years of marriage that she doesn't want me. But at the same time, I don't want to lose the only semi-intimate human contact I ever receive. Do I swallow my humanity and accept the duty sex because that's the best I'll get? FML

Back
Top Bottom