chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel RE: The site needs a banner

metamedia=project17

Censoring hate speech is cancer
Somehow the forum doesn't let me reply to that thread this is my kind of contribution:
I can come with a banner but you have to wait quite a long ass time since my brain is rotten from eternal KHHVdom.
Also the forum needs some redesign, sadly everyone in here is too exhausted from reality to come with innovative ideas and we lack the manpower the left has all hogged.
Fucking jews....

Somehow the forum doesn't let me reply to that thread this is my kind of contribution:
I can come with a banner but you have to wait quite a long ass time since my brain is rotten from eternal KHHVdom.
Also the forum needs some redesign, sadly everyone in here is too exhausted from reality to come with innovative ideas and we lack the manpower the left has all hogged.
Fucking jews....
Don't rush it, that might ruin its kino potential.

The banner ad has been done. What sort of redesign are you suggesting? I don't think a forum can be innovative unless we're talking about adding a bunch of gimmicks like flashing usernames or reddit gold.

The banner ad has been done. What sort of redesign are you suggesting? I don't think a forum can be innovative unless we're talking about adding a bunch of gimmicks like flashing usernames or reddit gold.
Just make sure it's not like .is, where the pattern changes depending on the number of posts. That'll just encourage low-effort spam.

What do you mean "additional cost"? Like as in it would cost you over half the members on this forum since you removed the only source of a dopamine hit you could get from it?
No I mean cold hard shekels. Because it's hard coded into the program and (insert excuse so we can get more money).

No I mean cold hard shekels. Because it's hard coded into the program and (insert excuse so we can get more money).
Are you guys aware of this? Xenforo revoked Andrew Anglin's license because of antisemitism, I asked them why they use MyBB and so was the answer. I might link it if it's not against the rules.

Kiwifarms and Incels.is probably uses a "nulled" version of Xenforo, they are competent enough to verify the code doesn't contain malware.

Paying $100 or whatever they ask for a license is beyond me. But again, I'm a third worlder and can buy a month worth of food for that money.

Xenforo revoked Andrew Anglin's license because of antisemitism
1696052851413.png

Are you guys aware of this? Xenforo revoked Andrew Anglin's license because of antisemitism, I asked them why they use MyBB and so was the answer. I might link it if it's not against the rules.

Kiwifarms and Incels.is probably uses a "nulled" version of Xenforo, they are competent enough to verify the code doesn't contain malware.

Paying $100 or whatever they ask for a license is beyond me. But again, I'm a third worlder and can buy a month worth of food for that money.
1696055019694.gif

DM your fellow russkiy a link to a nulled version of Xenforo
Found those with no problem whatsoever, actually. The issue is what kind of shit might be added to the code.

Xenforo runs at over 500,000 lines of code and it's impossible to look over it. There can be a sleeper agent sitting inside not showing any signs of activity for a few months, then, one day, it dumps everyone's e-mails, passwords, starts DDOSing Pentagon and mining cryptocurrency.

I guess you can run various tests and simulations, but it requires determination. For non-kosher forums, the options on the table are either hope that everything will work out (heh) or use open source products.

Kiwifarms had their license revoked in 2021, so yeah they use a nulled version.

Found those with no problem whatsoever, actually. The issue is what kind of shit might be added to the code.

Xenforo runs at over 500,000 lines of code and it's impossible to look over it. There can be a sleeper agent sitting inside not showing any signs of activity for a few months, then, one day, it dumps everyone's e-mails, passwords, starts DDOSing Pentagon and mining cryptocurrency.

I guess you can run various tests and simulations, but it requires determination. For non-kosher forums, the options on the table are either hope that everything will work out (heh) or use open source products.

Kiwifarms had their license revoked in 2021, so yeah they use a nulled version.
I feel like they only take down sites that reach mainstream attention but nonetheless, at least I keep a back-up of the site data in case we need to migrate.

Fucking jews....
It should be swastika to piss off hole cuck and soy fags

Back
Top Bottom