chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Anime & Manga Rate this

ragemaxxed

1693504931137.png

Women crave beastly things. It’s why they fuck pitbulls and dolphins. Because the average white guy is a either a twink or a femboy.

Its just a normal female bahavior. Women want to be abused and treated like dogshit. Also in europe that dude could fuck 13year olds all day and no one would give a shit.
I know, the image is cagefuel that's all

These situations never get old for me
Women crave beastly things. It’s why they fuck pitbulls and dolphins. Because the average white guy is a either a twink or a femboy.
t. coping "white" manlet

It's up to us Slav masterrace to rebuild Europe in our image

Expect vodka mandated breakfasts and cheap prostitution coming to your area
Great, I love cheap Slav (Hungarian is my favorite) hookers they are usually also hot (in video game)

Great, I love cheap Slav (Hungarian is my favorite) hookers they are usually also hot (in video game)
We will also be outlawing kikes and gypsies and put a kill on sight law in motion for both of them

Jfl

That's the blue pill. "Muh bbc" don't have sex you fucken storm cuck. Y'all stop gaslighting and pretending you're smaller than me. I'm small in all departments and that's just the stone cold black pill.

That's the blue pill. "Muh bbc" don't have sex you fucken storm cuck. Y'all stop gaslighting and pretending you're smaller than me. I'm small in all departments and that's just the stone cold black pill.

Back
Top Bottom