chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Racial Science of the German People (by Hans Günther) translated using google translator

Deleted member 183

I've been researching about the Dalofaelid phenotype because the cro-magnons were said to have a bigger or the same brain size as east asians (normal whites have smaller brains than east asians), and Dalofaelid phenotype might have the same head size as the original cro-magnons because there a lot of sources that explain that it has a much bigger head size ratio to height (brain size does increase with height, but it doesn't increase in the same amount as the rest of the body does) than normal whites.

Anyways, so what we are here about is to talk about a book that influenced the racial policy of the Nazi Party; Adolf Hitler was so impressed by the work that he made it the basis of his eugenics policy. The problem is that it was never translated to english, so i had to use a converted version of the book (the site only allows files below 10 mb) to translated in google translate on the document translate feature. I wanted to read some parts that talk about the Dalofaelid phenotype.

Here it's the pdf:

Look at what i found:
image_2023-10-25_230934313.png

If you are in a PC you can zoom out or zoom (or use the full screen option on the site) in with the wheel, but first press the zoom option on the site, if you are in a laptop you can use the touchpad:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I got from this is my hate towards Christians has somehow increased even more.

I've been researching about the Dalofaelid phenotype because the cro-magnons were said to have a bigger or the same brain size as east asians (normal whites have smaller brains than east asians), and Dalofaelid phenotype might have the same head size as the original cro-magnons because there a lot of sources that explain that it has a much bigger head size ratio to height (brain size does increase with height, but it doesn't increase in the same amount as the rest of the body does) than normal whites.

Anyways, so what we are here about is to talk about a book that influenced the racial policy of the Nazi Party; Adolf Hitler was so impressed by the work that he made it the basis of his eugenics policy. The problem is that it was never translated to english, so i had to use a converted version of the book (the site only allows files below 10 mb) to translated in google translate on the document translate feature. I wanted to read some parts that talk about the Dalofaelid phenotype.

Here it's the pdf:

Look at what i found:
View attachment 5931

If you are in a PC you can zoom out or zoom (or use the full screen option on the site) in with the wheel, but first press the zoom option on the site, if you are in a laptop you can use the touchpad:

tldr

I think that Guenther was doing what he could with the tools he had, but now it's more clear that nordic traits are probably more common among the elite because they're more attractive, and elite people have more agency in picking mates. Gentlemen prefer blondes and whatnot. If it does correlate with ancestral strains, they're more recent ones.

I think that Guenther was doing what he could with the tools he had, but now it's more clear that nordic traits are probably more common among the elite because they're more attractive, and elite people have more agency in picking mates. Gentlemen prefer blondes and whatnot. If it does correlate with ancestral strains, they're more recent ones.
Northen germans have bigger brains than scandinavians despite being a shorter height:

image_2023-10-27_174147660.png
image_2023-10-27_174305513.png

By the way, scotland, ireland and some parts of Norway do have a bigger head size like cromagnon (dalofaelid) because, they have a similar type of cro-magno type there (but it's not the pure one):

Last edited by a moderator:
Northen germans have bigger brains than scandinavians despite being a shorter height:

View attachment 6063View attachment 6064

By the way, scotland, ireland and some parts of Norway do have a bigger head size like cromagnon (dalofaelid) because, they have a similar type of cro-magno type there (but it's not the pure one):
once again, nordic excelence

once again, nordic excelence
Cro-magnons, nordics are inferior to cro-magnons, cro-magnons used to be brown but they became blonde and blue eyed, when people think of nordics they think of scandinavians, not cromagnons, that's why we shouldn't call them nordics.

Cro-magnons, nordics are inferior to cro-magnons, cro-magnons used to be brown but they became blonde and blue eyed, when people think of nordics they think of scandinavians, not cromagnons, that's why we shouldn't call them nordics.
so who actually are the nordics?

Back
Top Bottom