chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Public Transport and its effects

Public transport is just one amongst other things destroying our precious way of life. First off, on an individual level, taking public transport is something that could be classified as gay, here's why: By taking public transport, you are not in control like you would be when driving a car, for all you know you could be relying on a foid to be transporting you safely to your destination and we all know women can't drive. On top of that, taking public transport is very passive, if you are not doing anything to not have to rely on taking the bus then it could be a sign of low test.
fagpngpng.jpg

On a more collective level, people who take public transport are usually the repulsive soyboy type who are holding flowers in the subway while their girlfriend at home is getting plowed by Tyrone. Leftist politics in general are being forced into urbanism as it is one of the pieces of the puzzle the elite need to control the population. By taking public transportation as your sole way of getting around, you are acknowledging that you are dependant on governement for pretty much everything. And we all know that political ideology transfers to sexuality and such.

The last thing I'd like to touch is that subways or trams usually attract immigrants that would not have came because of cold conditions (ex: Jew york city is a cold place that has lots of immigrants and the subway has sort of accommodated for the cold weather.) This is wildly known around the elites that lobby for these methods of public transportation to be put in every fucking big city.

There's only a finite amount of time before they ban all fuel-powered cars so take advantage of it before it's too late

Public transport is just one amongst other things destroying our precious way of life. First off, on an individual level, taking public transport is something that could be classified as gay, here's why: By taking public transport, you are not in control like you would be when driving a car, for all you know you could be relying on a foid to be transporting you safely to your destination and we all know women can't drive. On top of that, taking public transport is very passive, if you are not doing anything to not have to rely on taking the bus then it could be a sign of low test.
View attachment 6104

On a more collective level, people who take public transport are usually the repulsive soyboy type who are holding flowers in the subway while their girlfriend at home is getting plowed by Tyrone. Leftist politics in general are being forced into urbanism as it is one of the pieces of the puzzle the elite need to control the population. By taking public transportation as your sole way of getting around, you are acknowledging that you are dependant on governement for pretty much everything. And we all know that political ideology transfers to sexuality and such.

The last thing I'd like to touch is that subways or trams usually attract immigrants that would not have came because of cold conditions (ex: Jew york city is a cold place that has lots of immigrants and the subway has sort of accommodated for the cold weather.) This is wildly known around the elites that lobby for these methods of public transportation to be put in every fucking big city.

There's only a finite amount of time before they ban all fuel-powered cars so take advantage of it before it's too late
This ain't it i hate driving because I'm scared of almost killing someone everytime, I don't distract myself on purpose but I'll straight up zone out for 30 seconds at a time. Retards like me shouldn't be driving, albeit I've never really lived in a place where I can use public transport. I think public transport is still flawed but it still needs to exist in some form.

This ain't it i hate driving because I'm scared of almost killing someone everytime, I don't distract myself on purpose but I'll straight up zone out for 30 seconds at a time. Retards like me shouldn't be driving, albeit I've never really lived in a place where I can use public transport. I think public transport is still flawed but it still needs to exist in some form.
I am reasonable after all, I am not for the abolishment of things like school buses and buses (although there's too many) because there's always retards that can't drive and children. My main point is about the war on cars and why there is a sinister intent in making public transportation more prominent in the U.S. And on an individual level, if you'd take 100 public transport enjoyers and made them fight with 100 car enjoyers, the soy boys would crumble

View attachment 6104

still i am a lazy shit and i look like a 8 yr old kid when i drive my bike because of my humpback and protruding mouth

I am reasonable after all, I am not for the abolishment of things like school buses and buses (although there's too many) because there's always retards that can't drive and children. My main point is about the war on cars and why there is a sinister intent in making public transportation more prominent in the U.S. And on an individual level, if you'd take 100 public transport enjoyers and made them fight with 100 car enjoyers, the soy boys would crumble
It’s a part of the “you’ll own nothing and be happy” agenda.

Giga based Goyim your check is in the mail

Back
Top Bottom