Proton bros...

sneedeus

Chud
protonmail.png

It's either this or selling out all your info to big tech like jewgle. No privacy service is truly secure in this day and age.

Unfortunately it's true. Privacy is almost long gone. The closest we have to private emails is burner accounts. The internet and technology in general will only get more intrusive. TOR won't last forever either.

Unfortunately it's true. Privacy is almost long gone. The closest we have to private emails is burner accounts. The internet and technology in general will only get more intrusive. TOR won't last forever either.
tor is a cia honey pot, because 1/3 of tor relay nodes are directly operated by the cia and tor isnt ddos resistant because the whole network is very bandwidth limited. now compare that to i2p where every user is also a node in the network, so it very resistant to 51% attacks and has high bandwidth and ddos resistant.

If Proton is doing this then I wouldn’t be surprised if Mullvad VPN is also compromised.
tor is a cia honey pot, because 1/3 of tor relay nodes are directly operated by the cia
I’m glad you told me this because I’ve been using Tor for years and was not aware of that.

tor is a cia honey pot, because 1/3 of tor relay nodes are directly operated by the cia and tor isnt ddos resistant because the whole network is very bandwidth limited. now compare that to i2p where every user is also a node in the network, so it very resistant to 51% attacks and has high bandwidth and ddos resistant.
i once tried that niggershit and it didn't run any fucking website

If Proton is doing this then I wouldn’t be surprised if Mullvad VPN is also compromised.
every one is compromised, just use your neighbours wifi its the trustiest VPN :cage:
I’m glad you told me this because I’ve been using Tor for years and was not aware of that.
i was aware long time ago but atleast it ralentizes the wait for chitwood because they have to keep the "tor is secure" jig up kek

Back
Top Bottom