chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Prom Chud Here, how are you guys doing

irksome ivan

Prom Chud
After my midterms I have some free time now in college so I found this place and joined. I'll post a pic of the poster in a sec but otherwise have been doing fine. What has been happening here?

Dressing up as Skibidi toilet and jump scaring kids.
1698639897174.png

1698639906947.png

20221031_190118.jpg

This is it,
Also before my poster I made a bunch of millions just die variants on the sharty mainly blood and other boom shoots

Must* my shit top from Lenovo has been going through a month long repair fiasco so I am damned to use mobile.

Has she gotten blacked yet?
No her parents always keep an eye on her and monitor all forms of social media she uses, her phone has trackers so sex with an undesirable is impossible. Curry cel from class tried hitting on her and got btfoed, pajeets looked like a munchkin made of shit with glasses

No her parents always keep an eye on her and monitor all forms of social media she uses, her phone has trackers so sex with an undesirable is impossible. Curry cel from class tried hitting on her and got btfoed, pajeets looked like a munchkin made of shit with glasses
Why is she not your gf yet then?

Also what are yours plans for Halloween?
nothing i have never celebrated it
@Weebhunter3000
A celebrity, on this forum? Looks like it's just getting started.
froot was here before too
Still in contact
godspeed
20221031_190118.jpg

This is it,
Also before my poster I made a bunch of millions just die variants on the sharty mainly blood and other boom shoots
did you dye your hair or something the guy of the video is blonde
post another pic of the poster with a timestamp so we make really sure its you
Screenshot_20231030_154253_Gallery.jpg

Grade below me so I'm out in college and she's at highschool in a white nieghborhood
strong lifefuel, there is still salvation for white muttistaners :noted:

barcamgtow is the eternal racebaiter on these forums. Next thread he'll be telling you how he (a spic) is whiter than you but also has superior Mongoloid hair 🙄
You are a chink that would have gotten genocided by Hitler.

ignore that autist its just some spic obsessed with fucking sex dolls kek
You are a brown spic that simps for Spain, i lost mostly white but hate whites because of them being cucks because of their high empathy towards other races thanks to their bigger browridges (non-mongoloid trait, i don't have a browridge because of being part mongoloid):

image_2023-10-30_110620261.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He would have deported you to a labour reform camp for being a sex deviant toaster fucker 🙄
He wouldn't, he loved my race, he lost the war because of having a big browridge, whites have too much empathy unlike east asians.

They would have if they could.
The Third Reich certainly had the means to systematically persecute non-European residents like they did the kikes, and they could not be arsed.
He wouldn't, he loved my race, he lost the wat because of having a big browridge, whites have too much empathy unlike east asians.
Lol the Nazis hated White-Asian mutts like Slavic-Mongoloid Soviets. I see your latest LARP is "we wuz the real Nazi master race and shiet".

nothing i have never celebrated it

froot was here before too

godspeed

did you dye your hair or something the guy of the video is blonde
post another pic of the poster with a timestamp so we make really sure its you
View attachment 6226

strong lifefuel, there is still salvation for white muttistaners :noted:

*bleached, since it's becoming fall the sun is weakening and the bleach I got from the summer is fading. I am dirty blonde but when in the sun it becomes brighter. You should have seen my hair after I went to Aruba. But yeah I'll post another pic.

Back
Top Bottom