chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Pro tip if you want free games and don’t want to pirate

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
Always make sure to browse /v/ during Christmas time since there’s dozens of gift threads up where you can ask retards for free shit and they’ll gladly oblige since it’s part of the “holiday spirit”. I’ve racked up around a hundred or so games in my steam library from doing this and have only gotten around to playing 3 of them since.

Always make sure to browse /v/ during Christmas time since there’s dozens of gift threads up where you can ask retards for free shit and they’ll gladly oblige since it’s part of the “holiday spirit”. I’ve racked up around a hundred or so games in my steam library from doing this and have only gotten around to playing 3 of them since.
>wasting money on random faggots ive never met is kino 4cuck kewltoor!
geg what a sad shithole of a site

I might try this, however I’m banned until Dec 29th. Maybe next year.

Back
Top Bottom