chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Prevent

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
We prevent vulnerable people from being drawn into extremism

Police have a long history of working to prevent vulnerable people being drawn into criminal behaviour. The government-led, multi-agency Prevent programme aims to stop individuals becoming terrorists and police play a key role.

We work with local authority partners and community organisations to help find solutions and work to support and protect vulnerable people.

Following assessment, many referrals to Prevent do not result in any further police action. In some cases other organisations such as health, forensic mental health, housing or education step in to provide support.

All referrals to police are handled with sensitivity and in confidence. If a person is assessed as being a terrorism risk, they may be referred to Home Office’s Channel Programme and maybe given help from a mentor.

UK Policing has a proud history of community engagement, and the success of Counter Terrorism Policing – just like other areas of policing – relies on the trust, confidence and support of all communities.

The Counter Terrorism Advisory Network (CTAN) is a national stakeholder engagement forum, which was formed by Counter Terrorism Policing in 2017. It is independently chaired, and its membership consists of survivors of terrorism, academics and researchers, a variety of faith leaders, and members who reach others through community organisations and groups – all of which are independent of policing.

Counter Terrorism Policing created the CTAN in order to speak directly and indirectly to those affected by terrorism, so they can be a ‘critical friend’ to policing and provide feedback on a variety of issues linked to Counter Terrorism strategy and policy. Consultation events and the contributions of members help to better understand the potential impact of policing activities and policies, and where necessary, to make changes to Counter Terrorism Policing’s approach.

Not a molecule

Inoculation theory will swallow youngcels and teenage normfags will stop polluting blackpillsphere sites, but there will also be a possible explosion of honeypots that seek to mimic the content and appearance of typical incel sites and AI generated content, AI assisted accounts ran by intelligence service' paid organizations that will flood the current sites

German incels might be the ones targeted next I think, seeing as RAN concluded they comprise roughly 1/3rd of the whole European demographic posting on big incel sites (among other big contenders like Sweden funnily enough)

These are, of course, only predictions

Link to relevant thread that I never got to edit due to FagDevCel banning me:

warned soldiers about the possibility of violence at movie theaters showing the Joker film, after "disturbing and very specific chatter" was found in conversations among self-identified incels on the dark web
"on the dark web" lol even though nothing happened and it was a Frozen showing that got shot up. Incels are just a scapegoat for the government to restrict speech even more.

German incels might be the ones targeted next I think, seeing as RAN concluded they comprise roughly 1/3rd of the whole European demographic posting on big incel sites (among other big contenders like Sweden funnily enough)
The vast majority of those "German" incels are probably mudslime turkroach and sandnigger squatters who get gibs but can't get eine schöne Fraulein.

ANALysts would spin deathnic edgyposts into a scaremongering story about "far-right domestic terrorism". Over for Germanistan aka Cuckmany.
20928466_1_x.jpg

"on the dark web" lol even though nothing happened and it was a Frozen showing that got shot up. Incels are just a scapegoat for the government to restrict speech even more.
The point of discussion on the thread was the most likely methods that might be used to combat "radicalization" of young disenfranchised men (as RAN puts it) and reduce "violent extremism". I don't know how well this theory applies to incel doctrine (and I don't think the researchers know either, even though the theory has been a thing for more than 50 years by now it's never been particularly relevant until the 2000s when social media was at its infancy and used to promote Jihadism, terrorism etc as a way to mitigate risks and have a bigger reach)

The problem I'm seeing is that none of the online incel sites use these methods that are a common trend for extremists on online platforms:

1. (1) Identifying individuals who are vulnerable to recruitment (Precht, Reference Precht2007; Bartlett et al., Reference Bartlett, Birdwell and King2010; Knudsen, Reference Knudsen2018).
  2. (2) Gaining the trust of the selected target (Walters et al., Reference Walters, Monaghan and Martín Ramírez2013; Doosje et al., Reference Doosje, Moghaddam, Kruglanski, de Wolf, Mann and Feddes2016).
  3. (3) Isolating the target from their social network and support circles (Doosje et al., Reference Doosje, Moghaddam, Kruglanski, de Wolf, Mann and Feddes2016; Ozer & Bertelsen, Reference Ozer and Bertelsen2018).
  4. (4) Activating the target to commit to the organization's ideology (Precht, Reference Precht2007; Doosje et al., Reference Doosje, Moghaddam, Kruglanski, de Wolf, Mann and Feddes2016; Ozer & Bertelsen, Reference Ozer and Bertelsen2018).
Below is a fictive example to visualize the word vomit above me

1692329329526.png

"Simulated WhatsApp conversation examples (left: activation; middle: gaining trust; right: isolation). Note: Participants were asked to read a simulated WhatsApp conversation and answer a question on how manipulative they find the third party, as well as how confident they are in their answer."

I want you all to take notice of the personal aspect of the conversation above me (empty threats said in a semi joking manner do not count as activation unless they specifically require the recipient of the conversation to go ER, and people being paranoid do not count unless they also ask for the trust of the recipient, which isn't really a thing)

You can argue the first one (advertising on 4chan and other similar platforms, invite only forums), but I don't remember a single instance of incel moderators or admins trying to gain the trust of their target audience (on the contrary, most users are wary about the possibility of honeypots, and outright paranoid about users being potential feds), nor "activating" the target to commit to the organization's ideology (aka going ER, since that's the relevant part here, if anything data has consistently shown decreased levels of criminal activity related to incels - I will reference an older thread of mine if I'm still awake in a few hours). As for the 3rd method, there's no need considering the average profile of an incel (emphasis on low to very low extroversion, high neuroticism and increased disagreeableness) nor am I aware of any incidents relevant to that point

I don't know how effective inoculation theory is considering the profile of your average incel and nature of inceldom. It might act as a barrier against low iq individuals to find their way here, but smarter people that manage to see beyond the weak arguments presented alongside the slightly stronger counter arguments attached to it (whether this is passive or active inoculation) will certainly find their way here if their fate was meant to be

The vast majority of those "German" incels are probably mudslime turkroach and sandnigger squatters who get gibs but can't get eine schöne Fraulein.

ANALysts would spin deathnic edgyposts into a scaremongering story about "far-right domestic terrorism". Over for Germanistan aka Cuckmany.
View attachment 3195
Not really, to give you an absurd example they would say:

Weak argument: Short men are incels and can not get laid

Slightly stronger counter argument: But short men only have 2 less lifetime partners than their taller counterparts, it's not that big of a deal

(unless my memory fails me about the statistic above me, in which case forget what I just said)

Now imagine one with the words "short" and "taller" replaced with "ethnic" and "native" that uses appropriate cherry picked studies with a small sample

Back
Top Bottom