chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Post Your Top Speeches/Interviews

Shit i studied a bit of rhetoric lemme find some

I cant find the exact clip but this will have to do, Enoch Powells Rivers Of Blood speech

Teddy Roosevelt

Ian Smith

Andrew Jackson (before the age of recorded audio)

Shit i studied a bit of rhetoric lemme find some

I cant find the exact clip but this will have to do, Enoch Powells Rivers Of Blood speech

Teddy Roosevelt

Ian Smith

Andrew Jackson (before the age of recorded audio)

Wish americans still had classy accents like roosevelt and not ones that sound like a speech impediment(Boston and New York accents).

Wish americans still had classy accents like roosevelt and not ones that sound like a speech impediment(Boston and New York accents).
Ohio doesn't really have an accent unless you talk about how (some) of us say apple, wash, roof, or creek. Boston accents and NY accents are horrible, agreed, but my personality fits with NYC more than the midwest. Southern accents are fine but its been socialized to the point where most people associate them with low intellect. California accents are just ear grating and most Cali residents are avoidant cunts.

Ohio doesn't really have an accent unless you talk about how (some) of us say apple, wash, roof, or creek. Boston accents and NY accents are horrible, agreed, but my personality fits with NYC more than the midwest. Southern accents are fine but its been socialized to the point where most people associate them with low intellect. California accents are just ear grating and most Cali residents are avoidant cunts.
south is the worst part of muttistan just before the w*st c**st, its ridden to the limit with niggers and spics and its very ironic to consider just like 2 centuries ago they executed anyone that wasn't a fair skinned brown/blonde hair brown/blue eyed anglo

south is the worst part of muttistan just before the w*st c**st, its ridden to the limit with niggers and spics and its very ironic to consider just like 2 centuries ago they executed anyone that wasn't a fair skinned brown/blonde hair brown/blue eyed anglo
I find a lot of rhetoric aimed at us burgers often (especially in recent times) betrays an ulterior subconscious psychopathy. Similar to Jungian shadows but not the same thing. It’s similar to the disgust that females have with nerds or average people have with mental defectIves, though that’s a bit on the nose.

Last edited:

>don’t let it happen
1703140262651.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom