chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Photo I took at music festival

2 week ago I attended a rock music festival for an evening and here is a photo I took. I think it is fair to say that I've finally seen a naked ass now. I become very low inhib when I see something like that, I was following her trying to get a photo or video. I masturbated to the photo the day after, it turned me on knowing that I objectified her and she had no control of truecel taking photo of her.

Screenshot_2023-06-23-20-11-58-31.jpg

I'd probably get my skull caved in by a white knight if I saw this at this point in my life. Cause I'd definitely be slapping that ass and trying to talk to her.

Well actually no I do have a good sense of boundaries and there's no point in following her around for more than a few seconds if she denied my advances, not like I'm gonna rape her. Would be pathetic to keep trying. But I would slap her ass and flirt with her a little for sure. In my case it would be harassment, but if some handsome guy did it, it would be flirting.

I need some bitch to get on my dick or I'll get really weird in my 30s.

2 week ago I attended a rock music festival for an evening and here is a photo I took. I think it is fair to say that I've finally seen a naked ass now. I become very low inhib when I see something like that, I was following her trying to get a photo or video. I masturbated to the photo the day after, it turned me on knowing that I objectified her and she had no control of truecel taking photo of her.

View attachment 670
I'd SLAP that ass! hot!

I'd probably get my skull caved in by a white knight if I saw this at this point in my life. Cause I'd definitely be slapping that ass and trying to talk to her.

Well actually no I do have a good sense of boundaries and there's no point in following her around for more than a few seconds if she denied my advances, not like I'm gonna rape her. Would be pathetic to keep trying. But I would slap her ass and flirt with her a little for sure. In my case it would be harassment, but if some handsome guy did it, it would be flirting.

I need some bitch to get on my dick or I'll get really weird in my 30s.

View attachment 670
are celts really this mutt looking?

Back
Top Bottom