chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Over if you’re over 18 and don’t drive

Not having a driver’s license in 2023 is the same as not having a horse in 1823 it’s a hindrance and a deterrent against you without it you can’t get a good job generally and you have to rely on the bus or a ride to get places which sucks because you’re always on somebody else’s time when you have to rely on somebody for something and I’m tired of that

Not having a driver’s license in 2023 is the same as not having a horse in 1823 it’s a hindrance and a deterrent against you without it you can’t get a good job generally and you have to rely on the bus or a ride to get places which sucks because you’re always on somebody else’s time when you have to rely on somebody for something and I’m tired of that
Urban development in America is an atrocity, public transport is an absolute pain to effectively use as everything is car dependent. My job location is about 20 minutes away from me, but using public transport will take me an hour in total if not more to reach there. All of this for a job which doesn't pay me enough to afford basic needs, at least back in the day a minimum wage cuck was able to afford a house and take care of a family.

Last edited:

I take the combi... it's 8 pesos and takes me straight to town. No insurance, no license, no paperwork. Just a quick ride... you gay if you pay half your profits to travel.

I take the combi... it's 8 pesos and takes me straight to town. No insurance, no license, no paperwork. Just a quick ride... you gay if you pay half your profits to travel.
You do know he lives in the states right? Public transportation is way more expensive here.

In 2023 cars are less about transportation and more about class
Its very commonplace today for the higher middle class to show their class via the cars they drive
even though this is common i wouldnt reccomend it if you ever begin to earn more money, cars are deappreciating assets and there are better options if youre looking to retain your wealth

If you live in a fucking shithole like Los Angeles then yeah you might not require a car but the fucking leftists urbanists have made it that way in order to control the population and seize their freedom. However if you live in a suburb like Fort Worth you're gonna need a fucking car to go places. So many fucking benefits to using a car, like you don't have to wait for the next bus when you see a woman in the driver seat. Taking public transport is just very gay imo

If you live in a fucking shithole like Los Angeles then yeah you might not require a car but the fucking leftists urbanists have made it that way in order to control the population and seize their freedom. However if you live in a suburb like Fort Worth you're gonna need a fucking car to go places. So many fucking benefits to using a car, like you don't have to wait for the next bus when you see a woman in the driver seat. Taking public transport is just very gay imo
Only bourgeois leftists think that LA is a good place to live.

if you live in la you need a car

I hate cars, because I’m in Jew York city
I honestly don't know how you live in a place like Jew York or LA. The noises, the digital advertisements, the homeless druggies... my ADHD brain wouldn't be able to handle it. Also fuck homeless people.

I honestly don't know how you live in a place like Jew York or LA. The noises, the digital advertisements, the homeless druggies... my ADHD brain wouldn't be able to handle it. Also fuck homeless people.
I hate suburbs more. Crazy tradcucks, repressive authority, need a car for everything fuck driving

Imagine having to live in a cuck box house slave to a ((((mortgage))) need a car to go buy a fucking bag of chips, surrounded by old people, and no hookers, clubs, or bars

Imagine having to live in a cuck box house slave to a ((((mortgage))) need a car to go buy a fucking bag of chips, surrounded by old people, and no hookers, clubs, or bars
Buying a house is cucked, which is why my mom only ever leases them. Selling a house is too much of a hassle. The stuff in clubs and bars are overexpensive anyways. And why the old people hate? They're way more tolerable than retarded and obnoxious millennials and zoomers, and are a lot more soft-spoken as well. Respect your elders nigga.

Buying a house is cucked, which is why my mom only ever leases them. Selling a house is too much of a hassle. The stuff in clubs and bars are overexpensive anyways. And why the old people hate? They're way more tolerable than retarded and obnoxious millennials and zoomers, and are a lot more soft-spoken as well. Respect your elders nigga.
Nah I prefer living in an apartment in a nice doorman building, fuck houses they are for family cucks . And old people fucking suck they are ugly and try to get you to work and become trad cuck. Bars and clubs I just steal or I’m rich so don’t really notice charges here and there

Buying a house is cucked, which is why my mom only ever leases them. Selling a house is too much of a hassle. The stuff in clubs and bars are overexpensive anyways.
i used to live in a pest infected but secure and spacious private house with tall unclimbable concrete walls and an electric fence which set off an alarm and if the house wasnt so fucking infested with roaches and had a million different leaks in the roof i would live my last days there instead of this cucked rat apartment

Back
Top Bottom