chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Gaming Now you have to pay $80 a year just to play online on Playstation

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani

The funny thing is they didn't have the balls to make an official statement on Twitter, but instead, left it at the bottom of a blog page hoping people wouldn't notice, kek. Once I sell my PS5 I'll never buy a console again. Paying to play multiplayer when PC is and always will be free is the most cucked thing a vidya consoomer could do.

gaymes are cucked these days
It's only console gaymers that are cucked. There's an entire treasure trove of kino coming out exclusively on PC, but console cucks don't want any of it because it's "too difficult/expensive to build a PC" or whatever retarded excuse they have, and they go back to replaying God of Snore for the 60000000th time because there's no other games on their cuckstation to play.

It's only console gaymers that are cucked. There's an entire treasure trove of kino coming out exclusively on PC, but console cucks don't want any of it because it's "too difficult/expensive to build a PC" or whatever retarded excuse they have, and they go back to replaying God of Snore for the 60000000th time because there's no other games on their cuckstation to play.
even pc gayming is cucked. every new gayme is politically correct which is what pc stands for. FUCK GAYMERS OF TODAY!!!!!

you can play switch, xbox and gaystation games all on a pc, a nasa pc that is expensive as the moon but its better to waste on a single pc than 3 consoles
Pc parts are extremely affordable right now. I upgraded mine and can reach almost Ps5 quality. Don’t need more power than that tbh.

Consolegoys are literally the epithet of goycattle and therefore soyfag behavior. They will defend their outdated hardware with overpriced games and no technical knowledge like a macfag would their chastity cock cage of a operating system. I lower my respect and expectations of a person that belongs to one of those categories

you can play switch, xbox and gaystation games all on a pc, a nasa pc that is expensive as the moon but its better to waste on a single pc than 3 consoles
A current gen PC with a 3060 can play up to switch games at about 60fps and 1080p so higher res and double the framrate
Most PC releases suck dick when it comes to optimalzation
They are pumped out to run 1080p 30fps on the latest goysole and there is that
PC is the afterthought

At least you can pirate on PC so you don’t have to give these degenerates your money.
if you pirate them:
chad.png

if you buy them
8fa660db46a1efc4cd5cd1e0c37a7bf07.png

Back
Top Bottom