chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Not having a Girlfriend in their 20s or in their Prime is a Sad thing

Deleted member 135

I have been watching some Videos and Photos on Instagram and watching Videos on the Yellow Youtube and it saddens me to know that i cannot have a Girl in her Prime i would like to have a Young Woman like me its sad im not a Chad i wish I had a Girlfriend during my teen years i feel like i will never have Female Affection i am already an Adult and i never had anything my Father married when he was 2 years older than my current age Man fuck this Timeline

I have been watching some Videos and Photos on Instagram and watching Videos on the Yellow Youtube and it saddens me to know that i cannot have a Girl in her Prime i would like to have a Young Woman like me its sad im not a Chad i wish I had a Girlfriend during my teen years i feel like i will never have Female Affection i am already an Adult and i never had anything my Father married when he was 2 years older than my current age Man fuck this Timeline
Damn, why so many of you niggers cant use punctuation?

I would beat him up on the spot if he ever said this tbh my manlet rage knows no bounds
5ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom