chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Nigga the fuck is this blue-pill IT shit

This man should just kill himself already.
"touch some grass" fucking IT glownigger faggot.
Some of what he says isn't wrong, particularly this last part:

>Be aware too, that as an "incel", you're only playing the jews' game. You're tricked into believing that you're outside of the matrix, but you actually aren't. They need more misogynist extremists to create further tension between men and women, to destroy traditional family even further. Because yes, they have an agenda of division. They're trying to divide us as much as possible, by gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. because in the end what they're seeking is societal collapse. That way, they'll remove more of our liberties and control us even further. Also don't forget there's secret organizations that record everything on the internet. They could use your .is activity to know more about your psychology and manipulate you even further, by using your emotional weaknesses against you: if you can know the population's deeper thoughts in detail, you'll know what to say that'll seduce them or piss them off.
>There's more to life than just sex. You can't keep whining your whole life about not being able to have sex, that's cringe and immature.
>I bet most of you are chronically online, either obese or anorexic, and without hygiene, kinda like the guys in the "Discord moderator" memes.
>stop being lazy, try to enjoy your one and only life as much as possible instead of wasting it.
>Even if you're a legit truecel, I'm sure you'd be able to find something meaningful enough to numb the pain of sexlessness to a sufficient degree to enjoy life again.
>There's more to life than sex and relationships, period

The vast majority of incels.is posters are not 40 year old virgins who would have some claim to being truly hopeless with women, but idiotic teenagers and 20+ year olds who feel inadequate that they aren't sexed up enough to qualify as "normal" or "cool' by the standards of the promiscuous Jew-infected Western soyciety. If you judge your current life situation by Jewish psy-op standards ofc you're going to feel that it's shit, exactly as the kikes intended. Elliot Rodger took his idea of a fulfilling life from a (((Hollywood))) movie featuring typical degen behaviour and became chronically unhappy, even as a wealthy kid in beautiful Santa Barbara, when his actual life didn't live up to what he saw on the screen.
p.61 of My Twisted World:
At father’s house, we watched the movie Alpha Dog after dinner one night. This movie depicts a lot of teenagers and young people partying and having sex with beautiful girls, living the life that I’ve desired for so long. The main character is a fifteen year old kid who has sex with two hot girls in a swimming pool. I was so envious that I delighted in his death at the end. I remember thinking that I would rather live his life than mine, even though he died. He had sex and I didn’t. The movie deeply affected me emotionally, and I would think about it for some time afterwards.
p.77
Since July 12th was so close to my 20th birthday, I used this countdown as the official countdown of my last days as a teenager. I made it my internet homepage, and hoped that it would motivate me to do everything I can to change my life during this crucial period. Since I was back in father’s good graces, my mother agreed to meet with him and me to talk about my life situation. We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant, where we had a long talk about what I was doing in my life, and what my college plans were. My mother and father both agreed that in order to change my life, I needed to remove myself from my current environment and start anew. Living at my mother’s apartment was becoming unhealthy, and they thought that things would improve if I had my own place. It was at this moment that we began to form the Santa Barbara plan, in which I would go to college in Santa Barbara and live amongst the students there. The Santa Barbara plan was formed on that night, but its roots stretch all the way back to when I just turned eighteen. It was all because I watched that movie Alpha Dog. The movie had a profound effect on me, because it depicted lots of good looking young people enjoying pleasurable sex lives. I thought about it for many months afterward, and I constantly read about the story online. I found out that it took place in Santa Barbara, which prompted me to read about college life in Santa Barbara. I found out about Isla Vista, the small town adjacent to UCSB where all of the college students live and have parties. When I found out about all this, I had the desperate hope that if I moved to that town I would be able to live that life too. That was the life I wanted. A life of pleasure and sex. I talked to my mother about the prospect of going to college in Santa Barbara a few times during my eighteenth year. She thought it was a good idea; it would certainly free her of the burden of living with me, but we never seriously considered it. Until that day. My mother proposed the plan to father, and father became very enthusiastic about it.

The only thing I agree with is that rape is a mongrel trait as it means you can't control your own behavior and you give in to your animalistic nature. See: the war crimes of Nazi Germany versus the Soviets and Japanese murder-rape crimes.

Back
Top Bottom