chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

New job opportunity + support workers think I'm a psycho

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
We were looking at job websites, and I found a job that involved handling dead animals and meat and shit, and I said I found a job of interest and I explained to her how I like to work that job and how I'd enjoy it (handling dead animals)

1190.jpg

Attachments

• 1691353509045.png
    1691353509045.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 8
What happened to working in an office and becoming the British Psycho.

We were looking at job websites, and I found a job that involved handling dead animals and meat and shit, and I said I found a job of interest and I explained to her how I like to work that job and how I'd enjoy it (handling dead animals)

1190.jpg
most people are not like that, she is just a good goy

Still better than being a mortician, just imagine disecting human bodies, putting makeup on them and injecting them with embalming fluid, you would have to be pretty fucked in the head to even consider doing that let alone go to school for it.

Still better than being a mortician, just imagine disecting human bodies, putting makeup on them and injecting them with embalming fluid, you would have to be pretty fucked in the head to even consider doing that let alone go to school for it.
The pay is good IIRC and it's a quiet job

If you can stomach it this is definitely a decent job for an inkwell

Back
Top Bottom