chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

.net theory

Deleted member 10

Haruhi is a fed and has to read every single thread and post because hes responsible if someone went ER while posting on the forum hes monitoring. The cuck stories meant he had to read every single one and he got sick of it so he decided to break the forum coherence by being tyrannical.

1686567455841.png

Here is my tip. Always archive your cuckhold fantasy. I always wrote my cuckhold fantasies in a doc file and I still have with me. And I would always archived the thread as soon I posted the thread
yeah I would usually do the doc thing but not in this case... my bad I should have expected such malice by that time

yeah I would usually do the doc thing but not in this case... my bad I should have expected such malice by that time
I gotchu fam

Haruhi and the BWC monster

One upon a time there lived a bootyful twink @Haruhi Suzumiya. He was a gigolo (an elite male prostitute), well versed in femboy dressing style, lap dancing, wine and sex. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he was well off making lots of money with his boypussey.

Haruhi would often pick out clients in different places himself using his superior innate gaydar. That's how he was able to seduce a renowned cuck story writer @Neetgod at the local gym one day. After the night of hedonistic fun and pleasure however he has come to regret such decision as he had learned that neetgods femboy maid @Lain has hired an inbred irish ASSassin @CelticKHV to go after him. Such was his jealousy!!

So @Haruhi Suzumiya decided its time to retire fled for his life. He climbed aboard his private rainbow-colored BBC jet and flew all the way to Mexico. There he was able to settle down with a local drug junkie @IGiveUp, they moved in together adopting @Nameless_sunflower living happily as a devout traditional catholic latina family. Little did they know that their lives were about to be turned upside down...

It was an ordinary evening. After the usual sex routine Haruhi fell asleep. Suddenly, a quaint sound came from underneath the bed. Haruhi looked down carefully only to find a terrible creature skulking in the shadows. It was @PointOfNoReturn

Haruhi: wha-who? are you? what are you doing under our rainbow colored catboi bed?! explain yourself now or im callin the police

PoR: No daddy pls im just a homeless BWC monster hiding in your bedroom ive got no place to go pls help me

Haruhi: awww!! :33 you poor little beast come on now jump on our bed make yourself comfortable you can have my boipussy too dont be shy

PoR: yas daddy thank u woof woof

As @Haruhi Suzumiya @IGiveUp and @PointOfNoReturn were falling asleep together they realized what a wonderful opportunity it was for them to renew their sexuality and dive into all the forbidden pleasures they always wanted to dive into. That night they explored their bodies in an act of passionate love. It was the self-exploration of their lifetimes. After that night of crazy animalistic sex they adopted @PointOfNoReturn as their family pet and lived happily.

Unfortunately, one day they were kidnapped by some a mexican gangster group lead by @MexicanNeet to be sold as concubines somewhere in turkey by a russian mob boss @Disturbed1 later. They were never seen again.

The end

I gotchu fam

Haruhi and the BWC monster

One upon a time there lived a bootyful twink @Haruhi Suzumiya. He was a gigolo (an elite male prostitute), well versed in femboy dressing style, lap dancing, wine and sex. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he was well off making lots of money with his boypussey.

Haruhi would often pick out clients in different places himself using his superior innate gaydar. That's how he was able to seduce a renowned cuck story writer @Neetgod at the local gym one day. After the night of hedonistic fun and pleasure however he has come to regret such decision as he had learned that neetgods femboy maid @Lain has hired an inbred irish ASSassin @CelticKHV to go after him. Such was his jealousy!!

So @Haruhi Suzumiya decided its time to retire fled for his life. He climbed aboard his private rainbow-colored BBC jet and flew all the way to Mexico. There he was able to settle down with a local drug junkie @IGiveUp, they moved in together adopting @Nameless_sunflower living happily as a devout traditional catholic latina family. Little did they know that their lives were about to be turned upside down...

It was an ordinary evening. After the usual sex routine Haruhi fell asleep. Suddenly, a quaint sound came from underneath the bed. Haruhi looked down carefully only to find a terrible creature skulking in the shadows. It was @PointOfNoReturn

Haruhi: wha-who? are you? what are you doing under our rainbow colored catboi bed?! explain yourself now or im callin the police

PoR: No daddy pls im just a homeless BWC monster hiding in your bedroom ive got no place to go pls help me

Haruhi: awww!! :33 you poor little beast come on now jump on our bed make yourself comfortable you can have my boipussy too dont be shy

PoR: yas daddy thank u woof woof

As @Haruhi Suzumiya @IGiveUp and @PointOfNoReturn were falling asleep together they realized what a wonderful opportunity it was for them to renew their sexuality and dive into all the forbidden pleasures they always wanted to dive into. That night they explored their bodies in an act of passionate love. It was the self-exploration of their lifetimes. After that night of crazy animalistic sex they adopted @PointOfNoReturn as their family pet and lived happily.

Unfortunately, one day they were kidnapped by some a mexican gangster group lead by @MexicanNeet to be sold as concubines somewhere in turkey by a russian mob boss @Disturbed1 later. They were never seen again.

The end
i KNEW it! thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom