chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

My real home

You're craving pussy so bad you tried fingering that cardboard cutout. And why is there a confederate flag in there?

You're craving pussy so bad you tried fingering that cardboard cutout. And why is there a confederate flag in there?
That actually is really weird, since he lives in the UK. I assumed the average british person didn't even know about the american civil war.

That actually is really weird, since he lives in the UK. I assumed the average british person didn't even know about the american civil war.
so brits cannot show respect to dixie now?
as expected for americunts

so brits cannot show respect to dixie now?
as expected for americunts
No, the confederacy were keyed, and Robert E. Lee was the greatest american to ever live. I'm just suprised the brits know anything about them. I literally have Robert E. Lee quotes in my about jfl

Back
Top Bottom