chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

My purpose in life

Deleted member 16

1. I want to get a good job so that I can NEET when I turn old and I can take care of my other goals.

2. I need to get a girlfriend before 30 that has good IQ genes and if possible good looks too.

3. I will have a genius son with her and I will train him to be a chess grandmaster, a pro football player or a pro videogame speedrunner, this is because it's too late for me to achieve any goal in life so I will give my will to him instead.

4. When I have enough money to NEET and my son's education is finished I will leave my bitch wife and my son and I will go to an unpopulated place to meditate until I die

any government job, if you get one it's impossible to get fired. The degree I'm going to get is the best for all government jobs
I know just the guy who can hook you up

download.png

"Greatness" for playing children's games.
Competition is all there is to life, if you die of and you're not the better at something you're just a puppet of others, that's why I want to train my son to be the best at anything. The hard part is getting a girlfriend that is also high iq and that wants my untermensch genes

Competition is all there is to life, if you die of and you're not the better at something you're just a puppet of others, that's why I want to train my son to be the best at anything. The hard part is getting a girlfriend that is also high iq and that wants my untermensch genes
>The hard part is getting a girlfriend that is also high iq and that wants my untermensch genes
And by "hard", you do mean "impossible", right? The most obvious roadblock in your plan is trying to find a foid with an IQ higher than the double digit range, and don't even get me started on finding one that is willing to tolerate your frankenstein appearance. You'd honestly have better luck just adopting a kid and training him in the art of Blade Welding than trying to find what is essentially a unicorn and breed with it.

>The hard part is getting a girlfriend that is also high iq and that wants my untermensch genes
And by "hard", you do mean "impossible", right? The most obvious roadblock in your plan is trying to find a foid with an IQ higher than the double digit range, and don't even get me started on finding one that is willing to tolerate your frankenstein appearance. You'd honestly have better luck just adopting a kid and training him in the art of Blade Welding than trying to find what is essentially a unicorn and breed with it.
No I knew a foid who was high iq in HS, she was autistic and extremely good at math/science shit. Her looks were subhuman but idc, im waiting a few more years to try hit on her again. If I can pull it off and get her pregnant I already have half the work done :jew:

No I knew a foid who was high iq in HS, she was autistic and extremely good at math/science shit. Her looks were subhuman but idc, im waiting a few more years to try hit on her again. If I can pull it off and get her pregnant I already have half the work done :jew:
>I waiting a few more years to try hit on her again
You mfs are virgins not because of looks, you guys are mega autistics

>I waiting a few more years to try hit on her again
You mfs are virgins not because of looks, you guys are mega autistics
No she's at college rn enjoying cock probably, i need her to hit the wall so that she wants to settle, then it's just a matter of luck. Idc if she's a roastie because I'm only interested in her womb, not in her. If I fail I'll have to try with low iq foid which won't be the same

No she's at college rn enjoying cock probably, i need her to hit the wall so that she wants to settle, then it's just a matter of luck. Idc if she's a roastie because I'm only interested in her womb, not in her. If I fail I'll have to try with low iq foid which won't be the same
Ok, this shit is bait

I will have a genius son with her and I will train him to be a chess grandmaster, a pro football player or a pro videogame speedrunner, this is because it's too late for me to achieve any goal in life so I will give my will to him instead.
How the fuck you known that your son will be a "genius"? And how the fuck will you force your son to be a speedrunner? Force your son to play sport or something is already bad, since you are forcing your son to do something that he doesnt care... but forcing him to be a fucking speedrunner!? I know that you will never have a son unless you rape a bitch, so I shouldnt think too much about this... but why would you want to your son to be a speedrunner?

How the fuck you known that your son will be a "genius"? And how the fuck will you force your son to be a speedrunner? Force your son to play sport or something is already bad, since you are forcing your son to do something that he doesnt care... but forcing him to be a fucking speedrunner!? I know that you will never have a son unless you rape a bitch, so I shouldnt think too much about this... but why would you want to your son to be a speedrunner?
Iq genes + good education and training, i know he will make it

1. I want to get a good job so that I can NEET when I turn old and I can take care of my other goals.

2. I need to get a girlfriend before 30 that has good IQ genes and if possible good looks too.

3. I will have a genius son with her and I will train him to be a chess grandmaster, a pro football player or a pro videogame speedrunner, this is because it's too late for me to achieve any goal in life so I will give my will to him instead.

4. When I have enough money to NEET and my son's education is finished I will leave my bitch wife and my son and I will go to an unpopulated place to meditate until I die
16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom