chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

My personal desires

disordER

Chud
Of course money is first. At minimum I want enough that with good spending habits I can get by, afford copes, drugs, the odd luxury every now and then and still be able to save money in the long run.

I want to get in good shape. Couldn't care less about physique or muscles, just want to be lean and strong enough. I'd start taking part in sports and putting my time towards something more useful, bouldering and cycling for example since they cater well to being antisocial.

And lastly my oneitis.

Of course money is first. At minimum I want enough that with good spending habits I can get by, afford copes, drugs, the odd luxury every now and then and still be able to save money in the long run.

I want to get in good shape. Couldn't care less about physique or muscles, just want to be lean and strong enough. I'd start taking part in sports and putting my time towards something more useful, bouldering and cycling for example since they cater well to being antisocial.

And lastly my oneitis.
Yep money is the foundation of any good lifestyle as it allows to be comfy. Sadly for most people the only way to earn it is wagecucking which takes hold of the majority of people's time. Should be vice versa the way I see it. We should be spending money on whatever we want while having as much free time as possible.

As for the sports part I began working out recently due to my neck pain. Exercising has never been about physique or muscle aesthetics for me, looks like I'm not genetically predisposed to it... it's about maintaining your own health so it's a must to exercise.

I'm thinking of trying out being a bike courier but other than that whatever the job centre makes me do, told them I wanted something laidback like stocking shelves or warehouse work.
That doesn’t sound too bad. As long as you’re not dealing with the public you just gotta deal with the repetition. Could also be a night security guard like Kaz. Don’t have to interact with people there at all.

I'm thinking of trying out being a bike courier but other than that whatever the job centre makes me do, told them I wanted something laidback like stocking shelves or warehouse work.
Lucky guy, we guys with our 9 year CV gap are truly lost. I've applied dozens of times for simple low-wage-sector jobs & got rejected every time. It is truly over for us. Thinking now about enhancing my degree by getting to an evening school or something, that's the only chance I got left, we will see.

I applied to be a Dominos delivery cyclist but they didn't reply. Ubereats and shit seems like a cutthroat business with thousands of ethnics fighting over mcdonalds orders
Yeah I see them all the time, like some africans driving delivery vans, when even locals didn't have enough money for a drivers license. Crazy situation, but that's life for you in an world full of "automatition" I guess.

Back
Top Bottom