chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

My parents are the reason i'm an anti-social schizoid

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
During the first few years of my life, i lived in a relatively safe suburban household and had both parent figures in my life. Instead of my parents keeping this going and raising me well to make me a normie at the very least, they naturally decided to torpedo everything they worked hard for because old people are retarded i guess. My mom ends up divorcing my dad before i'm even enrolled in pre-school, and not long after we end up having to move out from our home into an apartment complex filled with niggers and drug addicts.

From this point onward, i spent a good chunk of my youth raised by screens of all types. I technically could qualify as a tablet kid, but i was also lucky enough to be allowed to browse my mom's computer so i didn't grow up a complete technological retard that only knows how to tap screens and gets dumbfounded at the sight of a file system.
Too bad that knowledge of operating systems didn't help with developing social skills. I was a complete outcast for much of my school life and only managed to obtain a few friends sporadically over the years, which all consisted of one group that abandoned me, and the one other that i had the longest ended up trooning out. My mom never forced me to meet up with others, learn a skill, literally make me do anything with my life outside of browsing newgrounds and jewtube all day. As a result, i'm emotionally stunted and have no idea how to properly convey my emotions. I'm practically a husk of a human being 95% of the time.

As for my father? He practically niggered out. He became obese LIKE A NIGGER and scratches lottery ticket almost every week for that lucky win LIKE A NIGGER. One of the distinct memories i have about him doesn't even involve him, but it's when i used to go use the bathroom at his old apartment and there was a distinct smell of cigarettes that would tear up my nostrils. I had to basically hold my breath every time i went to take a piss, and Inshallah forbid if i had to take a dump. He didn't smoke around me at the very least so he wasn't as bad like an actual nigger, but he still adopted too many of their behaviors to be considered a stable white father. He didn't bother raising me properly me just like my mother, and just drowned me in junk food and vidya while he watched shitty movies or played some mobile game in his room.

All of this garbage i've had to put up with years ended up encouraging me to put my foot down and do something about it. I still browse the internet alot, but i actually try to learn something new every time i log on rather than just cycle through shitty memes. Over the past few months i've been partaking more in lifting and fixing my eating habits so i don't end up as a disgusting piece of lard like my father and i'm actually capable of putting up a fight. I'm not even doing any of this because i want to ascend and become the man my parents failed to make me, but only doing so out of pure spite. If one day they ever ask me why i never bothered to get a GF, i'm going to tell them straight to their face that they are the reason why and that the bloodline is ending with me.

Bad parents are a big reason as to why so many social outcasts end up being the way they are. And they love to blame their kids for being unsuccessful in life when they didn't even give you the tools to succeed in the first place.
Over the past few months i've been partaking more in lifting and fixing my eating habits so i don't end up as a disgusting piece of lard like my father and i'm actually capable of putting up a fight. I'm not even doing any of this because i want to ascend and become the man my parents failed to make me, but only doing so out of pure spite. If one day they ever ask me why i never bothered to get a GF, i'm going to tell them straight to their face that they are the reason why and that the bloodline is ending with me.
That's been my mindset as well lately. I can't lock myself in my room and stay bitter at my parents forever. It feels like letting them "win" and I can't stand the possibility of that happening. I'll crawl out of this mental rut and prove to them I can stand on my own two feet and that they had absolutely no part in it.

if er had better parents the day of retribution would have never happened
Lots of kids wouldn't have gone ER if their parents raised them right. It often goes: abusive parents>son goes on jewpills which numbs his emotions>takes retribution against society for abandoning him.

Lots of kids wouldn't have gone ER if their parents raised them right. It often goes: abusive parents>son goes on jewpills which numbs his emotions>takes retribution against society for abandoning him.
eric and dylan were on gay kike pills

eric and dylan were on gay kike pills
I remember reading about that. These pills make you lose all sense of emotion, turning you into a walking zombie. That’s why I laugh when normies say guns are killing people. If men weren’t being inflicted with mental illnesses because of society’s misandry there wouldn’t be mass shooters.

I remember reading about that. These pills make you lose all sense of emotion, turning you into a walking zombie. That’s why I laugh when normies say guns are killing people. If men weren’t being inflicted with mental illnesses because of society’s misandry there wouldn’t be mass shooters.
I see it with my own eyes.

Every person in the care homes I live in are all on meds and act like zombies and snore like mfers

Back
Top Bottom