chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

My hobby is harassing people who walk/park in front of my house

CHUD=Chad+Stud

King of Chuds
I moved out of my mom's basement and pay a lot of money to stay here.
it's a second house on my landlord's property, so a bit down the road at the
end of the culdesac on a rich street with lots of big houses is me in a tiny little shack.
Nothing across from me but fencing from the neighbors's house down the road, so it
really is nothing but my house here.

I constantly have people parking up and leaving trash like
food wrappers, cigarette packs, even used condoms and underwear,
and it's fucked because while all my neighbors have huge long driveways,
my house is like 15 feet away from the street.
so I'll go out at 2am to let the dog shit and there's some retard idling infront
of my house.

So I bought a super powerful flashlight and shine it right at them now.
It usually does the trick but not always, and I can only use it at night (obviously).
If not I turn on the strobe setting and angle it towards them and go back inside.

I also set up a fake camera pointing right at where people usually park,
but I'm not sure if it's noticable enough to really do its job.
I've also caught a guy who biked down here just to stand in front of my house
and smoke a joint (it's legal here, dont know why the fuck he needed to come smoke it here).
I flash my light at him and he looks at me like a deer in headlights but continues.
He only finally got the message when I went back out, shined it at him and started yelling
at him to go away.

So now I put my dog's poo poo on and around the road, so they get dog poo poo
on their tires and shoes.
I also get a lot of rich boomers walking through and they always stare,
so now they can enjoy stepping on poo poo.

It took a long time, 6 months or so, but it finally seems to be paying off.
Definitly less traffic around here now.

Any of you CHUDs ever use your CHUD powers for self/home defence?

Last edited:
Based
Fill a bunch of balloons with piss and shit and launch them at any normie passing by
I've considered doing this with dog poo or pebbles, maybe with a slingshot or something
for those normies who park up during day hours.
Or even some kind of contraption with fishing line in the trees above the spot I can yank to drop poo poo.

That's kind of an extreme escalation though.
I started with turning on my car alarm, then constantly calling the city to report their idling/trash dumping,
then the flash light, fake camera, etc.

I've considered doing this with dog poo or pebbles, maybe with a slingshot or something
for those normies who park up during day hours.
Or even some kind of contraption with fishing line in the trees above the spot I can yank to drop poo poo.

That's kind of an extreme escalation though.
I started with turning on my car alarm, then constantly calling the city to report their idling/trash dumping,
then the flash light, fake camera, etc.
Try getting some sort of recorder that goes off when they come by. Maybe it can blurt out nigger or something

Try getting some sort of recorder that goes off when they come by. Maybe it can blurt out nigger or something
I have a spare ring doorbell.
I was planning on hiding it in the bushes beside where the park so I can record them then come out
and ask if this is them in the footage littering in front of my house.

It's also mostly indians here (Canada, not Calcutta) so I've approached a few cars and told them to buzz off
a few times. Littering is part of their culture I guess.

Again things have calmed down so I decided not to try this yet.

I have a spare ring doorbell.
I was planning on hiding it in the bushes beside where the park so I can record them then come out
and ask if this is them in the footage littering in front of my house.

It's also mostly indians here (Canada, not Calcutta) so I've approached a few cars and told them to buzz off
a few times. Littering is part of their culture I guess.

Again things have calmed down so I decided not to try this yet.
If you do get footage, can you show us?

Based, keep it up.

You must defend your territory.

My area is luckily peaceful and quiet. There was an old WW2 vet who used
to patrol my area and shine a flashlight on mfs, lol and tell brats to fuck off. He's
greatly missed.

Sometimes I'll patrol around the estate at night on my way to get food. As I
said though it's pretty quiet which I like. If any brats or intruders come around
I'll tell them to fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom