chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

My favourite movie scene shots

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
Screenshot (98).png
Screenshot (99).png
Screenshot (100).png
Screenshot (101).png

@Karenin is this true about what the (((elites))) get up to? I believe it is but why do they do it.

Anyway its a masterful scene with great shots and music.

Also the director died of a (((heart attack))) shortly after his movie came out

And (((Hollywood))) supposedly cut 20 minutes of the film out, which apparently went more graphic and exposed the elites even more

I believe they live hedonistic life, but not like it those shots. Just travelling the world, fucking women on yachts, eating at fancy restaurants. Maybe visiting some island. Reminded of that song THO

View attachment 3110View attachment 3111View attachment 3112View attachment 3113

@Karenin is this true about what the (((elites))) get up to? I believe it is but why do they do it.

Anyway its a masterful scene with great shots and music.

Also the director died of a (((heart attack))) shortly after his movie came out

And (((Hollywood))) supposedly cut 20 minutes of the film out, which apparently went more graphic and exposed the elites even more
oyyyyy don't fucking investigate nazi schizo @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 @Weebhunter3000 SHUT IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWNNNNNNNN

It is no secret that the rich throw parties with orgies, accidental deaths by drug overdose/misadventure or murder under the influence of drugs/alcohol. See the case of Martha Moxley and the Kennedy nephew. For another example of richfag parties, read Daily Mail articles about the Piers Gaveston Society (Oxford) parties. Also, it was in the news several years back that David Cameron fucked a pig at a Bullingdon Club party.

why are you using the trans and valid (operagx) browser? does tiktok not send enough of your data to valid and trans chinese queers? perhaps you dont only want your info sent to the chinese through the pages, but also by using their "cool and hip vpn" which is sending your entire raw data to the gookvernment. Good job retardView attachment 3144
anyone using a vpn that isnt mullvad paid in xmr is a cuck

Back
Top Bottom