chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Mommy gf

WH15KeY

$$GANGSTER KILLA ARC$$
I love older women... Is this bad? Always have, always will. The person I marry will be older than me.

I happen to have read about an older chick in US federal prison who seems your type, and you can send fanmail to ger (context: OP wrote fan letters to Dylan Roof and has received replies). She was imprisoned for being a whistleblower on the military-industrial complex.
chrome_screenshot_10 Dec 2023 2_21_44 am GMT+08_00.png

I happen to have read about an older chick in US federal prison who seems your type, and you can send fanmail to ger (context: OP wrote fan letters to Dylan Roof and has received replies). She was imprisoned for being a whistleblower on the military-industrial complex.
View attachment 7788
oh... my dixie.... what did dylanx rxxf reply???? @WH15KeY

View attachment 7788
Why are you making shit up? I never wrote anyone. Lmaooo

Dude made that shit up. But yeah, he responds. You can find some of his letters being auctioned off by horny girls wanting that Aryan dick.

I never wrote him, but I am aware of him.
we need someone to write xer fanmail and to autograph a print of chudjak, unfortunately im a yuropoor so i guess i can't do it because 1 it would be too expensive 2 kikes would intercept it and jail my ass so we need a mutterschwein to do the job and there is plenty of contestants @DeepEcoCel @Weebhunter3000 @GermanicAurelian @Manbear

we need someone to write xer fanmail and to autograph a print of chudjak, unfortunately im a yuropoor so i guess i can't do it because 1 it would be too expensive 2 kikes would intercept it and jail my ass so we need a mutterschwein to do the job and there is plenty of contestants @DeepEcoCel @Weebhunter3000 @GermanicAurelian @Manbear
I don’t want to be added to anymore FBI lists.

Back
Top Bottom