chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Mom warns me about feds.

DeepEcoCel

ZARYAN GOD
It won't turn off the italics. IT indian coding here.

So I was talking to my mom last night about books I've read and planned on reading in the future. I told her about how I read Manifesto For a European Renaissance(did not like this book at all, very left-leaning. Called for a universal basic income), and For a Positive Critique(referenced multiple specific events in Algeria-and Europe at large-that I didn't really gain much from the book). I told her about how I was planning on reading The Decline of The West, then Imperium. After she asked me what the books were about, she told me to be careful about what the books were about. That statement really confused me, so I asked her to elaborate. She said that if you buy books like that on amazon, they might track your purchases and put you on a "list". I asked her why this matters, as they're not going to do anything to me for simply buying a book.

She said they might do something like put me on a no-fly list. I don't think feds would be able to justify putting you on a no-fly list for simply reading a book that anybody could buy, but sure. She said that it might be better to go to a library to see if there's physical versions for any of these books, so that I couldn't be tracked by buying a book online. I said that sounded like a good idea. I'm really quite shocked that my mother would even think-or care-about this kind of thing. She cares about the agents of ZOG more than I do to be honest, which is pretty funny. I simply never thought about it, as I don't think even the feds could justify discriminating against you for reading a perfectly legal book that literally anybody can read if they want to.

Based for neetmaxxing what you talking about nigga
He's talking about his ideal society. My ideal society wouldn't even need a UBI.

The reason why neetmaxxing is based in our current societies is due to how it treats men. Since working doesn't get you nearly as much in return as it used to, being a neet is a form of rebellion, really. Why slave for a society that wants you depressed, sedated, and your values destroyed? A society that hates you? One that doesn't fulfill the social contract? It's not really justified at all if a woman neets, however, due to how easy it is to succeed as a woman, and how privileged women are in our current society. In an ideal society, neetmaxxing wouldn't be justified. In an ideal society, your government would actually reward you well and appraise you for your efforts. And it wouldn't hate you for possessing masculine values & virtues. You would actually be rewarded for hard work. Don't expect society to return to what it once was though. We're still fucked thoughever :cage: :cage: :cage: .

It won't turn off the italics. IT indian coding here.

So I was talking to my mom last night about books I've read and planned on reading in the future. I told her about how I read Manifesto For a European Renaissance(did not like this book at all, very left-leaning. Called for a universal basic income), and For a Positive Critique(referenced multiple specific events in Algeria-and Europe at large-that I didn't really gain much from the book). I told her about how I was planning on reading The Decline of The West, then Imperium. After she asked me what the books were about, she told me to be careful about what the books were about. That statement really confused me, so I asked her to elaborate. She said that if you buy books like that on amazon, they might track your purchases and put you on a "list". I asked her why this matters, as they're not going to do anything to me for simply buying a book.

She said they might do something like put me on a no-fly list. I don't think feds would be able to justify putting you on a no-fly list for simply reading a book that anybody could buy, but sure. She said that it might be better to go to a library to see if there's physical versions for any of these books, so that I couldn't be tracked by buying a book online. I said that sounded like a good idea. I'm really quite shocked that my mother would even think-or care-about this kind of thing. She cares about the agents of ZOG more than I do to be honest, which is pretty funny. I simply never thought about it, as I don't think even the feds could justify discriminating against you for reading a perfectly legal book that literally anybody can read if they want to.
yeah the possibility of them putting you on a no fly list is very real
I'm really quite shocked that my mother would even think-or care-about this kind of thing. She cares about the agents of ZOG more than I do to be honest
she isn't a /pol/chud jfl, she is just the average middle aged christian woman, she knows those things but further than that she doesn't give a fuck about it, mine hates the gays and shiet but its a total bootsucker for hololistan and when someone bringed up the theme of the war she would talk about how russian soldiers are so INHUMANE while ukranian soldier let POWs call their family back home (from where she saw the video the account implied all rhr army did that jfl) wait until she sees the azov crucificion video

Back
Top Bottom