chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Modern Art.

What the fuck has modern art become? In the middle ages, people painted magnificent paintings of cities, nature and people for a number of different reasons: either to show how proud people were of their environment, their country and the world around them or to express their emotions or to show affection. Now people squiggle on a canvas that sells for millions of pounds. I don't understand how art has devolved this much in such a short span of time. On the other hand, it is an easy way to get rich quick, just squiggle some random shit on a canvas, make up some sob story about how you created it and watch the money roll in.

Wdym?
I doubt the Middle Ages had such fine artwork:

UnlinedHospitableAgama-size_restricted.gif
Enjoy my ignore list

It's a sign of culture decay. Everything from art to movies to architecture has become bland, soulless, and corporate.

Just look at how billions of dollars are poured into modern buildings like these.

1688076697434.png

People have been brainwashed by the media to think chaos like this is beautiful. And if you dare question it you are labeled a bigot.

It's a sign of culture decay. Everything from art to movies to architecture has become bland, soulless, and corporate.

Just look at how billions of dollars are poured into modern buildings like these.

View attachment 1123

People have been brainwashed by the media to think chaos like this is beautiful. And if you dare question it you are labeled a bigot.
Dude ive seen your minecraft base on the server you aren't one to talk

How hard would it be for me to present to an art museum a canvas with my shit all over it? If i were to just pull my pants down, shit on a fucking canvas, make up a story related to it and how the brown represents my emotional state or something, and potentially rake in millions of dollars, would it be easy to do? Everyone and their mother has already heard of the banana taped to a wall, so if the bars already that low, than i don't see how we can't go a little lower.

I honestly don't want him too because i feel like whatever he's about to say will be so retarded i'll end up wishing he never said so in the first place
Modern art is basically this:

The artistic value in modern art isn;t in the art piece itself but in the reaction and controversy around it, and the outrage.

The value in modern art is also found in the act of creating the art piece, and by who made it.

Modern art is lastly a tool the elites use to nourish their demented and warped minds while getting of to spreading jewry

This is one of my favourite paintings from the middle ages, Drawn in 1349 at the height of the black death, it shows residence of Either a town in Italy or a town in Belgium bury
plagueburial.1349.jpg
ing their dead. Some people may consider this morbid but I don't care, I like paintings relating to death.

Back
Top Bottom