chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious MATE!!!!!

Has anyone seen the new posters up in London that target "Toxic Masculinity" Yet? They are directed at Men with a message that if they see their mates saying anything that could be considered even remotely offensive (Which is quite a lot of things these days) Just to say "Mate" to them in the hopes they will stop. A campaign video was released with the posters, it shows a group of men playing a football game with one of them making comments about the female players "I Like boobs" or "She doesn't know the first thing about football". Seriously? "I like boobs" is considered offensive now? They have the posters up on billboards in London, they remind me of that movie where a Man has glasses that make him see reality. The whole thing is actually funny.

when I go to the psychiatrist, there is always a poster with the inscription "stop violence against women" hanging in front of his office, and I always wanted to buy soyajacks stickers on RedBubble and stick them on the poster, but I'm afraid of being caught
d78.png

when I go to the psychiatrist, there is always a poster with the inscription "stop violence against women" hanging in front of his office, and I always wanted to buy soyajacks stickers on RedBubble and stick them on the poster, but I'm afraid of being caughtView attachment 2125

when I go to the psychiatrist, there is always a poster with the inscription "stop violence against women" hanging in front of his office, and I always wanted to buy soyajacks stickers on RedBubble and stick them on the poster, but I'm afraid of being caughtView attachment 2125
gay that youd go to a feminist psychiatrist. thats gay feminist advice. all "mental health" doctors are soy jooz. i thought you said you werent a bot?

Back
Top Bottom