chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Books & Articles Man who was interpreter for U.S. in Afghanistan killed in D.C. working as Lyft driver

Arcadicel

Chud

Police are investigating after a man who served as an interpreter for U.S. Special Forces in Afghanistan was shot and killed in Washington, D.C. earlier this week.

The man, whom Washington, D.C. police identified as 31-year-old Nasrat Ahmad Yar, was found inside of a vehicle on the 400 Block of 11th Street in the northeastern part of the city on July 3. Police described him as a shooting victim, but did not provide further information.
D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services took him to a local hospital, but life-saving measures failed and Yar died, police said.

Home surveillance video shared by police captured four people fleeing the scene. Three are wearing dark clothing and one has on a white hoodie. One person can be heard saying, "You killed him! He was about to get out." Another responds with, "He was reaching, bro."

According to CBS affiliate WUSA9, Ahmad Yar had been working a late-night shift as a Lyft driver.

"He was so happy he got a new car because he could take care of his family," his best friend Rahim Amini told WUSA9. "His wife asked him to stay home but he said, 'I have to pay rent. I don't have that much money. I have to work.'"

The "youths" in question:

One person can be heard saying, "You killed him! He was about to get out." Another responds with, "He was reaching, bro."
It sounds like they weren't intially planning to kill him but thought he was reaching for a gun, am I understanding that correctly?

Back
Top Bottom