Mammon is reaching out to me

UncleSpertz

Your frenly uncle...
Another one of the goetia, I don't know much about him but I kept hearing a "pew" sound all night, I kept feeling a very strong presence standing above me, kept feeling someone pull my blanket.

But then I woke up in an abandoned dusty old cabin and thought I was in hell and had died because of how vivid it looked, so I hear the cute sounding "pew" and say "murmur is that you" because he's a baby demon in the goetia but I heard something call out in a deep voice.

"mammon, mammon" which sounded like mahmen, but then the illusion disappeared from my vision and here I am.

This shit was pretty spooky cuz mammon is one of the goetia I've only heard of a few times.

@Satan

Another one of the goetia, I don't know much about him but I kept hearing a "pew" sound all night, I kept feeling a very strong presence standing above me, kept feeling someone pull my blanket.

But then I woke up in an abandoned dusty old cabin and thought I was in hell and had died because of how vivid it looked, so I hear the cute sounding "pew" and say "murmur is that you" because he's a baby demon in the goetia but I heard something call out in a deep voice.

"mammon, mammon" which sounded like mahmen, but then the illusion disappeared from my vision and here I am.

This shit was pretty spooky cuz mammon is one of the goetia I've only heard of a few times.

@Satan
He wants to help you financially. He is very dark. Be careful with him.

''Mammon is reaching out to me bro''

1693336751140.png

This stuff is real, but you're too close minded/brainwashed to accept it.

They only believe what the mainstream media tells them despite those same corporations using occult symbols in their companies.

I was trying to use my smokey quartz to manifest some money last night which makes things even weirder and I also got zapped by an obsidian in my third eye in a dream last night

Smokey quartz, obsidian, patchouli are what he likes from what it seems, he also seems to like work if I'm to associate my dream with him

Do you think this is some kind of joke?
I don't think you are joking, I think both you and OP are on the road to schizophrenia if I'm being honest. Surprisingly common for people that live alone and never really speak to anyone else (bar the usual "good morning" and "may I take your order")

Smokey quartz, obsidian, patchouli are what he likes from what it seems, he also seems to like work if I'm to associate my dream with him
Do you have any lode stones? You can combine that with some citrine to attract money

Back
Top Bottom