chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Male- Only forums

What has happened to male-only forums in recent times? They seem now to be less about self improvement and toxic femininity and more about anime? I don't understand it. We should be focusing on the increasing problem with toxic femininity, it has polluted the vast majority of modern media and movies and has destroyed modern dating to an extent. (They haven't got all women).

What has happened to male-only forums in recent times? They seem now to be less about self improvement and toxic femininity and more about anime? I don't understand it. We should be focusing on the increasing problem with toxic femininity, it has polluted the vast majority of modern media and movies and has destroyed modern dating to an extent. (They haven't got all women).
Well, the majority of the userbase of "male only forum" its compost of teenagers and young male adults. Things like "toxic femininity" have being discussed to death in mgtows forums and in incel forums. And a lot of the userbase is full of people with a pessimistic mindset, so they see "self improvement" as something pointless and even sometimes act hostile over it.

When I said (They haven't got all women, I was talking about modern feminism not getting all the women, some of them are still sane.

I have a feeling some feminists might actually be infiltrating male-only forums as a way to destroy them from the inside out. I have been thinking about this a lot.
It seems more like the admins are completely incompetent or prone to selling out to the feds. Never underestimate the power greed has on people even if they start off with good intentions.

Back
Top Bottom