chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Major forum revamp including the prohibition of low-effort inceldom discussion

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
After many months of pondering I've decided to put tighter restrictions on what incel/blackpill discussion posts are allowed to stay up:

- Threads and posts about female behavior, gynocentric soyciety, male problems and other topics associated with inceldom/blackpill aren't actually forbidden, BUT
- Low-effort threads and posts will be moved to a containment zone or Off-Topic, depending on how retarded they are. They will not be deleted from the site unless they contain/advocate illegal stuff (fedbait) or break other forum rules (e.g. spam, promote LGBT).
- The only content that falls afoul of the updated rules are fedbaiting statements like "do illegal acts (in video game)".

If you do any of these things you will receive warnings after doing it continuously.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This is becoming a right cuck wing forum so now I’m going to have to back to bluepill.club or cucks.is where I can discuss the main issue lack of free pussy

Screenshot 2023-10-30 072924.png

tell me this is bait nigga
this is the only place i have to dump my frustations in social life and it gets cvcked
well guys, i guess thats it

Last edited:
It's more like the "rape and kill these holes already!" comments that are the main culprit here.
those are only @faded's posts, if you don't want those posts anymore (i do neither :cage: ) just warn him, he is watching this thread right now, i understand that he hates foids as much as everyone but he spews posts like an AI and makes mostly low effort female e-celeb/kikebait threads, i want those posts permited as long as they don't look written by a bot and written by an actual human being

tell me this is bait nigga
this is the only place i have to dump my frustations in social life and it gets cvcked
well guys, i guess thats it
View attachment 6227
You can rant about personal problems, just no more incel talk like “proof you need BWC to ascend in the states.” Besides, didn’t you say before the celibacy talk brought the forum down?
those are only @faded's posts, if you don't want those posts anymore (i do neither :cage: ) just warn him, he is watching this thread right now, i understand that he hates foids as much as everyone but he spews posts like an AI and makes mostly low effort female e-celeb/kikebait threads, i want those posts permited as long as they don't look written by a bot and written by an actual human being
Those kind of threads are fine.

Good we are moving away from self-pity and to action no matter how small. I see things collapsing even more as we live so keeping together is a good idea, though it will not replace real life friends groups which are key.

Good we are moving away from self-pity and to action no matter how small. I see things collapsing even more as we live so keeping together is a good idea, though it will not replace real life friends groups which are key.
It’s really just pointless to talk about pussy and bring others down when they do get some. Right now when society is falling apart at the seams, getting rid of my virginity is the least important aspect of my life. I do think people should be able to still talk about personal issues but in a more constructive way.

It’s really just pointless to talk about pussy and bring others down when they do get some. Right now when society is falling apart at the seams, getting rid of my virginity is the least important aspect of my life. I do think people should be able to still talk about personal issues but in a more constructive way.
I am of same thought.

You can rant about personal problems, just no more incel talk like “proof you need BWC to ascend in the states.”
its gemmy doe
Besides, didn’t you say before the celibacy talk brought the forum down?
i have changed my opinion since then, the merge of sharty talk with the celibatism can brew a good forum and this one seems like its going in those steps, unless you actually execute the 3 section plan
Those kind of threads are fine.
yeah but i think more commentary should be added to them instead of a link and a line saying "fuck this cucked world" if no commentary will be added it should be posted on a clown world megathread

imo if you don't want the entire forum to be normie hate, just enforce all celibatism and blackpill discussion into gentlemen's parlor, and when i mean enforce it, i mean use your janny powers for it, don't just paste a line of text in the rules list and expect everyone to obey it jfl, new members that are notcels can simply just don't look at that section of the forum and participate in the others, gentlemen's parlor isn't even the most active board and is behind some others, the top section in activity is Off-Topic and i'm sure everyone here and to come into this site can discuss their own likings there.

and it doesn't mean new members cannot adapt to incel culture too, there's nothing bad about discussing how to stay alive in this clown world, i'd even say that the inkwellosphere is more civilized and non-toxic than the soysphere and chanosphere, mostly because the inkwellosphere is composed of forums which needs various stages of authenticity verification instead of an imageboard where you can get in, post whatever you please and if janny bans you, you can just bypass it a million different ways, i haven't seen a pedocord ring unveiled in these forums (yet) jfl

Cuck

imo if you don't want the entire forum to be normie hate, just enforce all celibatism and blackpill discussion into gentlemen's parlor, and when i mean enforce it, i mean use your janny powers for it, don't just paste a line of text in the rules list and expect everyone to obey it jfl, new members that are notcels can simply just don't look at that section of the forum and participate in the others, gentlemen's parlor isn't even the most active board and is behind some others, the top section in activity is Off-Topic and i'm sure everyone here and to come into this site can discuss their own likings there.

and it doesn't mean new members cannot adapt to incel culture too, there's nothing bad about discussing how to stay alive in this clown world, i'd even say that the inkwellosphere is more civilized and non-toxic than the soysphere and chanosphere, mostly because the inkwellosphere is composed of forums which needs various stages of authenticity verification instead of an imageboard where you can get in, post whatever you please and if janny bans you, you can just bypass it a million different ways, i haven't seen a pedocord ring unveiled in these forums (yet) jfl
There’s still an important question that needs answering. What is the point of this forum when you can go to 6 other, more active ones that discuss inkwelldom? No one from those sites stay here, and sharty/4chan users aren’t interested in joining a site with inceldom as one of the main sections of interest. And if they are they’ll go to the other forums I mentioned as it’s already happened over and over again.

Meanwhile, there are no good alternatives to /pol/ out there. So I can see this site having much more potential this way.

wtf I’m still incel with lack of free access to prime pussy and constant dry dick and I’m not going to shut up about it you cucks can kys if you want
Over if your not 6 ft

Last edited:
wtf I’m still incel with lack of free access to prime pussy and constant dry dick and I’m not going to shut up about it you cucks can kys if you want
Over if your not 6 ft
There's already a ton of forums for that.

Serious?

He's not mod anymore so you could appeal.

Besides those two there is:
looksmax.org
neets.net
basedspace world
geomax.me
Yes
Can’t appeal I’m locked from even ban appeals on cucks.is

Looks max is cucked af
Also banned basedspace
Not interested in geo max
will check out neets but I am college student

There’s still an important question that needs answering. What is the point of this forum when you can go to 6 other, more active ones that discuss inkwelldom? No one from those sites stay here, and sharty/4chan users aren’t interested in joining a site with inceldom as one of the main sections of interest. And if they are they’ll go to the other forums I mentioned as it’s already happened over and over again.

Meanwhile, there are no good alternatives to /pol/ out there. So I can see this site having much more potential this way.
good point, what sections did you delete doe

Back
Top Bottom