Serious Mainstream Social Media And Its Use To Geolocate Random People

ULTRAVISIONARYBLACKPILISM

PROUD BACON EATER THE KOSHER EXTREMINATOR
A forgotten issue in urbanism is land use during the night time, with problems such as noise and dirt, which could be improved with information from Twitter. At least this is what Enrique and Vanessa Frías-Martínez believe, computer science researchers at Telefonica Research and the University of Maryland (USA) respectively, who have suggested using geolocalized tweets for urban planning and land use.

Enrique Frías-Martínez explained that geolocalized tweets can be a very useful source of information for planning since it is an activity carried out by a large number of people who provide information on where they are at a specific time and what they are doing. The researcher points out that thanks to the increased use of smartphones, social networks like Twitter and Facebook have made it possible to access and produce information ubiquitously.

These networks generate tags with the event’s geolocation. The new technique “automatically determines land uses in urban areas by grouping together geographical regions with similar patterns of Twitter activity,” says theresearcher. Using aggregate activity of tweets, the Frías-Martínez siblings have studied land use in Manhattan, Madrid and London. In the first two cases they identified four uses: residential, business, daytime leisure (mainly parks and tourist areas) and nightlife areas. The study has determined that, in Madrid, night-time tweet activity is concentrated on weekends and in Manhattan, on weekdays. On the other hand, London is characterized by its tweeting activity in daytime leisure areas.​

Just a reminder that they use it to track people somewhere in 2015 imagine how bad it is now.
First the Jews will violate your privacy then they want to rule over you!!!

Last edited:

Just a reminder that they use it to track people somewhere in 2015 imagine how bad it is now.
First the Jews will violate your privacy then they want to rule over you!!!

Nigga they got balloon satellites all over, they can facial recognition track anyone, anywhere. That's what female to male tranny Musk is doing with his gay ass "internet" shit. Social media geolocating is so 10 years ago. Even picture uploads have had secret geolocating for like 20 years. 9/11 was the first time they rolled out their AI faggotry as well. Ya'll living in the dark ages.

Chinese-balloon.jpg

Bitch is still crying about the Jews, 80 year old propaganda where the Nazi's literally tracked everyone..

F-U7kuLWYAAopb4.jpg

42odf6.jpg

ge_d5lrxeaejduo-jpg.11358

GFlzvraWgAIbnxJ

Last edited:
Nigga they got balloon satellites all over, they can facial recognition track anyone, anywhere. That's what female to male tranny Musk is doing with his gay ass "internet" shit. Social media geolocating is so 10 years ago. Even picture uploads have had secret geolocating for like 20 years. 9/11 was the first time they rolled out their AI faggotry as well. Ya'll living in the dark ages.

Chinese-balloon.jpg

Bitch is still crying about the Jews, 80 year old propaganda where the Nazi's literally tracked everyone..

View attachment 11589

View attachment 11590

ge_d5lrxeaejduo-jpg.11358

GFlzvraWgAIbnxJ
>boohoo society control is le bad
womp womp nigga

my #1 fan made a much better nigga version of me. ya'll lackin right now. i mean really. im taking all ya'lls chud cards away. actually i guess @Weebhunter3000 deleted that dude. idk if you have that image he made but it was quite funny. im sure he was trying to dox me but really i invite anyone to visit. just buy your tickets off my website so i got beer money from the affiliate marketing..

my #1 fan made a much better nigga version of me. ya'll lackin right now. i mean really. im taking all ya'lls chud cards away. actually i guess @Weebhunter3000 deleted that dude. idk if you have that image he made but it was quite funny. im sure he was trying to dox me but really i invite anyone to visit. just buy your tickets off my website so i got beer money from the affiliate marketing..
1707538361131.jpeg

Yes... they taken the symbol because they were trying to revive a Indo-European(Aryan) culture .Are you a genuine retarded schizo???

????

I'd rather be schizo than this amount of blindly stupid following occult faggotry.... mah white race, hahaha, fuckin retard shit.

Image literally shows nazi symbols in countries that have never been white you fuckin clown. Used by people that aren't white. To promote occult pagan faggotry.

Last edited:
This user has serious mental problems, such as schizophrenia, please do not interact with him or respond to him in any way. He should be detained in a mental institution, for his own good and that of society.
.View attachment 11675

im okay with being a schizo. my life is pretty awesome atm. beautiful house, across from the ocean, pretty latina girls, I'm living the Chud Star life son. You could be too, but you're too busy larping for Hitler.... just imagine if you did something productive, and then came and drank some tequila on the beach with me.

Back
Top Bottom