Let's come up with ideas for a banner ad

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
I'm planning to pay money like a street whore to buy banner ads on the sharty to get new Aryans chudGODS to the forum. Any ideas?

1695770425797.gif
chuds logo mobile new.png

Nice, the people there are keyed for the most part. The soyjak wiki even has an article about ZOG, although I don't remember the name of the article, so I can't link it.

Neets.net didn't have advertisings and it's growing every day, Master keeps promoting incels.is on twitter every 2 hours and the site keeps losing users, it's all about how the manosphere evolves (behavioral sink).

I first discovered looksmax because i wanted to know some looks facial ratios, then i discovered about incels.is through a link of incels.is posted on looksmax. Today nobody wants to be an incel (unlike before), they want to be looksmaxers, but in 2 or 3 years everyone will want to be a neet because they will give up because of the behavioral sink (the behavioral sink increases hypergamy and makes men try less).

Last edited by a moderator:
Neets.net didn't have advertisings and it's growing every day, Master keeps promoting incels.is on twitter every 2 hours (literally) and the site keeps losing users, it's all about how the manosphere evolves (this change happened because of the behavioral sink), if NPNW and men giving up gets popular then neets.net gets popular and incels.is loses users.

I first discovered looksmax because i wanted to know some looks facial ratios, then i discovered about incels.is through a linkof incels.is posted on looksmax.
My friend, this is a forum for chuddies tired of modern degeneracy. The manosphere part of the site exists because women are a major factor for the downfall of our planet.

Back
Top Bottom