chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

kidcel to adultcel

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
As a kid, even if it sucked and you saw the other kids have friends, acceptance and gfs, you still had the future to look forward.

''when I am 13 I will have a gf and do edgy teenager shit bro''

''when I am 18 I will go to college and have my shot there bro''

''when I get a job my time will come then bro''

''when I am 30 I will peak bro''

''I am 21 now, still a virgin, but if I keep grinding and hustling, god will give me a gf bro''

JFL when I was growing up, the future was filled with hope and a chance, I thought I would wear a suit, drive a car, go to work and do ''adult'' shit.

Now I am 20, still neet, failed college, no friends, no gf, and tbh, thank god.

I hate goy normies and want to be left alone, it is the best life for me, realistically and practically speaking.

Of course I wanna be someone else but I must cope with what I have.

As a kid, being an adult had a magical aura and mystic to it, now I am 20 tho, I must cope with the reality that my life will be like this until I die

You said you were as old as Kevin Joesphine.
''honkler said he was the same age as kevin the green fox man''

1693329663829.png

lol stupid fuckijg gentiles I may be incel 5’4 and ugly but I’m fucking rich af already at 22 have $150k in the bank and no expenses I fuck top tier eastern euro model whores constantly rough fuck and choke those cunts (in gta)

Back
Top Bottom