chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Kevin and Weebhunter: A Love Reborn

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
Weebhunter: oh my god this shit i took is nearly as big as the bbc i had earlier
Kevin: don't flush the toilet you ape i want to sniff your shit
Weebhunte: why don't you just enjoy bbc like the rest of us and not your weird fetishes
Kevin: shit reminds me of niggers and it drives me wild
Weebhunter: why were you sniffing stacie's farts then arent mine good enough?
Kevin: their farts are infused with tyrone cum from all the bbc they take up the ass
Weebhunter: so are mine baby
Kevin: but i don't want to inhale an std from your ass

Weebhunter: oh my god this shit i took is nearly as big as the bbc i had earlier
Weebhunte: why don't you just enjoy bbc like the rest of us and not your weird fetishes
Kevin: their farts are infused with tyrone cum from all the bbc they take up the ass
Fake story since Kevin Logan doesn't talk about his sexual attraction to anthropomorphic green Foxes.

81cb823c9717f3c8dca9ca3d88411e0c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom