just found out my great grandmother was a native shitskin injun

panchito88

ТЫ ПИДОР И НЕГР ЕСЛИ ИГРАЕШЬ В ПИРО!
was doing a call with my grandma when she told me by native law i am an uncle now (we were talking about some newborn baby my cousin had) and i told her why because im no injun (i thought until then) then she told me her mother was an injun and a fucking interstellar gigaexplotion ignited in my brain, seeing the race i've hated for years silently was flowing in my bloodline, clueless until that devastating second when i got the information shoved up my ass like a metal pipe, my grandma kept yapping about the baby while i was staring into the void contemplating the consequences.

makes quite a lot of sense i shouldn't be surprised tbh, i live in a place with a lot of injuns, and i look pretty swarthy for the average man of my cunt, plus i got injun features like downwarding hair and skinny body, which is contradicting considering most people here have quite some fat muscle, and my grandmother's swarthy too, albeit my grandfather that made the bloodline with her comes from one of considerably one of the most "white" regions of the country, not far from my native state, it all connects now, my mom is a 1/4 native cunt and my father just bleached me another 1/2, i guess i won't make mulatto babies, im swarthy indeed but my genes arne't really that strong & homogenous to affect that of my child (if i ever bear one), and not trying to get larpy but in blood, i don't think im that different from europeans, i may look swarthy but in terms of haplogroup i'd say im a close enough match. i just pray to god i don't bring another child abomination on this world

north american natives are encapsulated into their reserves like zoo animals, and they're confined to the middle of the desert in texas, so they aren't much of a threat, spic injuns are 1000x times worse, they are EVERYWHERE, and behave exactly just like gypsies if not 10 times worse i dare to say, they claim forcefully gibs, breed like rats, are horribly ugly and have a dirty and bestial lifestyle, either living eating animal shit as "tradition" or living in the horrible ghettos trying to make their life stay a-foot, as i said before, i wouldn't be surprised, but i wish the brits or germans came to colonize the shit country and fuckig slave them all and kill them, not fuck around like the (((spaniards))) and rape every single one of their women, pillage every piece of gold a-view and fuck off while leaving us to rot and decay, funny thing the germans actually colonized some area of my cunt and the first foundation of my native city was my them, initially named "Neu-Nürnberg" meaning "New Nuremberg", they didn't establish any life there though and most left after not finding the supposed fictional city of El Dorado (would have had lots of riches) and constant raids from injuns, i just wish i wasn't born into this nigger place and this nigger family, and i eternally damn the current commie government for ruining a country that once was one of the most industrialized and secure countries in the continent, it was the last hope of the carribbean and it got ruined by those stalin-loving cunts

the injuns im talking about are these
the german colony was this

TL;DR im 12,5% shitskin its so fucking over

You're living the life of the main character in pic related
045d51513018f7a580d5b8e03678300e.jpg

was doing a call with my grandma when she told me by native law i am an uncle now (we were talking about some newborn baby my cousin had) and i told her why because im no injun (i thought until then) then she told me her mother was an injun and a fucking interstellar gigaexplotion ignited in my brain, seeing the race i've hated for years silently was flowing in my bloodline, clueless until that devastating second when i got the information shoved up my ass like a metal pipe, my grandma kept yapping about the baby while i was staring into the void contemplating the consequences.

makes quite a lot of sense i shouldn't be surprised tbh, i live in a place with a lot of injuns, and i look pretty swarthy for the average man of my cunt, plus i got injun features like downwarding hair and skinny body, which is contradicting considering most people here have quite some fat muscle, and my grandmother's swarthy too, albeit my grandfather that made the bloodline with her comes from one of considerably one of the most "white" regions of the country, not far from my native state, it all connects now, my mom is a 1/4 native cunt and my father just bleached me another 1/2, i guess i won't make mulatto babies, im swarthy indeed but my genes arne't really that strong & homogenous to affect that of my child (if i ever bear one), and not trying to get larpy but in blood, i don't think im that different from europeans, i may look swarthy but in terms of haplogroup i'd say im a close enough match. i just pray to god i don't bring another child abomination on this world

north american natives are encapsulated into their reserves like zoo animals, and they're confined to the middle of the desert in texas, so they aren't much of a threat, spic injuns are 1000x times worse, they are EVERYWHERE, and behave exactly just like gypsies if not 10 times worse i dare to say, they claim forcefully gibs, breed like rats, are horribly ugly and have a dirty and bestial lifestyle, either living eating animal shit as "tradition" or living in the horrible ghettos trying to make their life stay a-foot, as i said before, i wouldn't be surprised, but i wish the brits or germans came to colonize the shit country and fuckig slave them all and kill them, not fuck around like the (((spaniards))) and rape every single one of their women, pillage every piece of gold a-view and fuck off while leaving us to rot and decay, funny thing the germans actually colonized some area of my cunt and the first foundation of my native city was my them, initially named "Neu-Nürnberg" meaning "New Nuremberg", they didn't establish any life there though and most left after not finding the supposed fictional city of El Dorado (would have had lots of riches) and constant raids from injuns, i just wish i wasn't born into this nigger place and this nigger family, and i eternally damn the current commie government for ruining a country that once was one of the most industrialized and secure countries in the continent, it was the last hope of the carribbean and it got ruined by those stalin-loving cunts

the injuns im talking about are these
the german colony was this

TL;DR im 12,5% shitskin its so fucking over
>tfw when great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa kissed a polish girl once

1707784604397.png

Back
Top Bottom