chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

Just bee urself bro

Manbear

kill niggers with Christmas Spirit
Anyone who uses this as a genuine piece of social advice doesn't actually understand that someone like me can't just do something like that in the first place because that's exactly the reason why people don't want to be near me. Being myself was the main reason i lost my old friend group years ago, because they ended up adapting to the normiesphere and left me in the dust because i was too "problematic" even though those fucking faggots used to crack jokes that would make even shock jocks shit their pants. In the span of just a few months i went from having a small group that i related with to spending precious hours of my life on .IS and 4cuck since those were the only sites i could go to for socialization that went beyond just saying hello to someone who was walking by.
This doesn't just cover surface level edginess but also goes into general interests. From what I've gathered on observing normalfags, part of beeing urself is consuming the same slop as everyone else. Consume the mainstream movies, tv shows, websites, news and media! You have a genuine interest in something that doesn't involve just mindlessly consuming? That must mean you have autism! You want there to be more to life than just wageslaving and getting drunk on the weekends? Meds now! People throw these terms around because they subconsciously know that their lives are shallow, so they become crabs in a bucket and drag anyone down who has goals that go beyond basic societal achievements like getting married or getting a job. Beeing urself according to the normie is being just like everybody else, and you will be ostracized should you do or say anything that makes them uncomfortable.

I hear you friend, but it just sounds like you had a shitty friend group to begin with.
Lots of 'normies' I run in to IRL share a lot of my chud views, especially when it comes to trannies, now more than ever.
How about this;
Just improve yourself as much as you can and try to find some likeminded people.
And get a job if you dont already have one.

the more time passes, the more unacceptable behavior that goes beyond the strictly regulated rules of society becomes. Standardization is in full swing, and any "otherness" either: 1) is punishable by ostracism, serving as an indicative and universal example of "wrong" behavior, which must be avoided at all costs in order to avoid the fate of an outcast, 2) or is diminished by the pressure of society by erasing any original personality traits that threaten the status quo with their existence, making unique features sterile, creating only another lifeless shade of gray, proud of its imaginary colorfulness

i only hang commonly and consider someone a friend when they're willing to go out of the normie bubble and laugh at the most recent inside joke we've created hundreds of times, having good discussions and exchange redpills, i only have 1 friend like that (the only friend of mine who knows how to speak english) and we play vidya daily due to the distance, if i ever lose contact with him im just acking myself

i only hang commonly and consider someone a friend when they're willing to go out of the normie bubble and laugh at the most recent inside joke we've created hundreds of times, having good discussions and exchange redpills, i only have 1 friend like that (the only friend of mine who knows how to speak english) and we play vidya daily due to the distance, if i ever lose contact with him im just acking myself
Seems like an impossible task these days. Everyone is so scared of being politically incorrect you can’t tell who’s worth talking to or not.

1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png
1692373011142.png

Back