chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Just be a faggot snitch theory

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
faggotsnitch.PNG

Yes Goy, if you see your fellow Goyim breaking the rules then you absolutely have to snitch on them above all else! We'll give you a pay raise of 0.002 cents for your next paycheck only if you comply!

I can't wait to graduate from this corporate hellhole and never pursue a career in keknology ever again. Only reason i took this gig was to learn more about PC building and networking for personal usage, not so i could slave away in a shitbox taking orders from non-whites telling me to go fix some normie's television

This is why the USA is fucked up, jews know that americans are lazy faggots that can't stretch their brains for their own sake and meekly accept any ideology imposed by the elites, so if someone is having a deviant opinion, better report it to your local police goiiiii!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom