chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Judea declares - 'To anyone who Boycotts us they themselves will be punished!'

exploys

Forever Rhodesia

'To anyone who Boycotts us they themselves will be punished' - This quote emphasizes the sheer amount of magnitude of the International Jewish community and Is in fact very comparable to the case of Chaim Weizmann's correspondence to Zionist Winston Churchill from 1937 to 1951. And the Anti-Nazi boycott perpetrated by the Jewish community in the USA. Which is very similar in nature to what we're seeing from Zionists and Jews all around the world today.

Below I will post a Clip by British Historian - David Irving in which he talks about Churchills links with International Jewry, and how they were able to provoke the USA into the second world war.

A conversation between Han Weizmann dates 10th september 1941. - Stating how Jewry was able Influence WW1

1698002766791.png

Judea Declares war on Germany Friday March 24 1933.

1698002075418.png

Last edited:
God damn I despise non whites and even many whites
I love the confederacy it was blackpilled in the race issue and no immigration while letting Jews stay rich and in charge

'To anyone who Boycotts us they themselves will be punished' - This quote emphasizes the sheer amount of magnitude of the International Jewish community and Is in fact very comparable to the case of Chaim Weizmann's correspondence to Zionist Winston Churchill from 1937 to 1951. And the Anti-Nazi boycott perpetrated by the Jewish community in the USA. Which is very similar in nature to what we're seeing from Zionists and Jews all around the world today.

Below I will post a Clip by British Historian - David Irving in which he talks about Churchills links with International Jewry, and how they were able to provoke the USA into the second world war.

A conversation between Han Weizmann dates 10th september 1941. - Stating how Jewry was able Influence WW1

View attachment 5749

View attachment 5748

tkd NOW

I still don’t know if every Jew is evil but I’m finding it hard to believe otherwise these days.

View attachment 5749

View attachment 5748

>Oops!
>We couldn't find your video.
Both videos have been disappeared 3 days after you posted them here 🤔
streamable.com/jckyhm
streamable.com/9qqyf1

>Oops!
>We couldn't find your video.
Both videos have been disappeared 3 days after you posted them here 🤔
streamable.com/jckyhm
streamable.com/9qqyf1
My stremable account was banned, I'll post just again, made a new steamtable account.

@exploys
In my recent thread, I saw this on the wikipedia article for Zimbabwean hyperinflation:

"From 1991 to 1996, the Zimbabwean ZANU–PF President Robert Mugabe embarked on an Economic Structural Adjustment Programme (ESAP) that had serious negative effects on Zimbabwe's economy. In the late 1990s, the government instituted land reforms in the name of anti-colonialism intended to evict white landowners and place their holdings in the hands of black farmers. However, many of the new farmers had no experience or training in agriculture. Many farms simply fell into disrepair or were given to Mugabe loyalists."

Ian Smith is rolling in his grave.

@exploys
In my recent thread, I saw this on the wikipedia article for Zimbabwean hyperinflation:

"From 1991 to 1996, the Zimbabwean ZANU–PF President Robert Mugabe embarked on an Economic Structural Adjustment Programme (ESAP) that had serious negative effects on Zimbabwe's economy. In the late 1990s, the government instituted land reforms in the name of anti-colonialism intended to evict white landowners and place their holdings in the hands of black farmers. However, many of the new farmers had no experience or training in agriculture. Many farms simply fell into disrepair or were given to Mugabe loyalists."

Ian Smith is rolling in his grave.
Yeah I had heard this, Also It's no different after Ian smith and his party were forced to abdicate, they had evicted and/or killed many of the white farmers and in fact ended up starving themselves. The ''Bantu people'' are true lunatics

1698192914307.png

I still don’t know if every Jew is evil but I’m finding it hard to believe otherwise these days.

I believe they are mostly parasitical and evil by nature.
Just read the Kabbalah and Talmud and you'll understand that they're evil. All jews stick up for each other through nepotism, but discard everyone else in the same breath. Don't be fooled.

Attachments

• Kabbalah-tree-of-life-names-56a000e03df78cafda9f8e73.jpg
    Kabbalah-tree-of-life-names-56a000e03df78cafda9f8e73.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 10
odysee.com
good platform just shit mobile ui
goyimtv.com
good but could get ((shut down)) at any moment so not reliable
joshwhotv.com
never heard of it
vidlii.com
shit website, it has indian coding, jannies spend 99% of their shift eating hotpockets instead of actually modding the site, loads of users prone to uploading illegal content at any moment, and unnecesarily high compression (a 720p video gets automatically compressed to 240p :cage:)

My stremable account was banned, I'll post just again, made a new steamtable account.
You can get banned from streamable? :jew:Looks like some people really don't want those videos to be seen.
exploys's streamable account got banned within 3 days of him posting videos on this site, which suggests that (((some people))) are lurking here to find things to report as haze peach ("hate speech").

Back
Top Bottom