chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Joology

Karenin

卐 Nazi sympathizer
Joology is a subdiscipline of zoology. Joologists systematically study the biological traits and behaviour of Juden parasites and their Gentile hosts.

ADOLF HITLER wrote, “The mightiest counterpart to the Aryan is represented by the Jew.” *

But what, exactly, do we mean when we say the word “Jews?”

The question has been sincerely asked: “What is the problem, Jews, or the Jewish cult? Are Jews simply people with a horrible religion that makes the things they do justified in their minds?”

The root problem of the Jews is the Jews themselves, not whatever theology they espouse at any given point in history.

The Jews are defined by their racial soul, which in turn helps form their racial personality. This racial soul is encoded in the Semitic DNA of the Jews and cannot be washed away by baptism or other incredible practices. A pure-blooded Jew has a 100% Jewish racial soul; a half-breed (mischling in German and Yiddish) has 50%, a quarter Jew 25% and so on.

In terming the Jews a biological race or ethnicity, it needs to be noted that the Jews of the world are subdivided in several distinct sub-ethnicities. This is because although the Jews have an unmistakable core of Semitic blood, they have become a mongrel folk, who have liberally assimilated the genes of the host populations in the numerous countries in which they have historically resided.

The two main Jewish sub-ethnicities are the Sephardim, sometimes called “Mediterranean Jews,” and the Ashkenazim, or “European Jews.” Additionally, there are various minor Jewish ethnicities, including (but not limited to) the Mizrahim (so-called “Eastern” or “Oriental” Jews), the Romaniote Jews of Greece and the “Mountain Jews” of Azerbaijan and neighboring areas.

Because of the mixture of the original Semitic bloodline with the blood of non-Jews, terming someone a “full-blooded” Jew is only relative. Nonetheless, the Semitic core of the Jews defines who they are racially.

Here is how the Jewish racial personality expresses itself in the modern world:

• Judaism, which has changed over the centuries, is the religious expression of the Jewish racial personality.
  • Zionism is the inward political expression of that personality. By “inward,” I mean that it is meant for the Jews alone.
  • Bolshevism (Marxism, communism, etc.) is the outward political expression of the Jewish racial personality. By “outward” I mean that it is directed towards non-Jews (goyim in Hebrew and Yiddish).
  • Cultural Marxism is expression of the Jewish racial personality in the cultural and social spheres. In art (music, painting architecture, sculpture and literature), the Jew upholds the cult of ugliness, and champions chaos and disorder; he pits men and women against one another, and the young against the old; he encourages every form of sexual perversion and degeneracy, and wages war against the nuclear family.
  • Capitalism is the economic expression of the Jewish racial personality.
  • Hebrew is the primary linguistic expression of the Jewish racial personality, although there are secondary Jewish languages, including Yiddish, Ladino, Bukharan, Judeo-Tat, Yevanic and many others.
To repeat myself, then, the fundamental problem with the Jews is the Jews themselves, and not the secondary expressions of their racial personality, be it Judaism, Zionism, Bolshevism, Capitalism or whatever.

* “Den gewaltigsten Gegensatz zum Arier bildet der Jude.” Mein Kampf, s/ 329; (p. 300 in the Manheim translation, p. 553 in the Dalton bilingual parallel text edition)

Some people believe the Jews work together in a secret cabal to overthrow nations. I think them being natural born parasites makes more sense than anything else.
Cabalism would be another secondary expression of Juden racial genetics, though like any secondary trait it isn't exclusive to Juden. I noticed that at the highest level of geopolitics basically everyone behaves like a cabalist by default, e.g. it is known that Cuban agents infiltrated the US government in the capacity of "experts" and "advisors" on Cuban affairs to sway foreign policy.
Also the typical Juden method of operation is to work openly to destroy nations while loudly denying that they intend to destroy nations or that what they're doing is destructive. Jews always advertise their destructive actions as a great idea, be it Cuckstianity or globalist capitalism. It isn't a cabal if it isn't a secret and goys are just wilfully blind.
Organised crime seems to be more strongly correlated to mongrelisation than to Semitism; Shitalians (Southern Italians aka Mediterraneaniggers) have their mafiosi, Slavshits have their own EE criminal gangs, Siberian Mongoloids of Northeastern China are notorious for their triads.

Last edited:
Organised crime seems to be more strongly correlated to mongrelisation than to Semitism; Shitalians (Southern Italians aka Mediterraneaniggers) have their mafiosi, Slavshits have their own EE criminal gangs, Siberian Mongoloids of Northeastern China are notorious for their triads.
And Japan has the Yakuza. Interesting…

And Japan has the Yakuza. Interesting…
Yakuza only became a problem (((after WW2))) and by now they consist mostly of geriatric LARPers. They were legit organisations during the feudal era and still enjoy some semi-legit status because Japaniggers seem congenitally incapable of chimping out and murdering on the same scale as Shitcilians.
shitty Wikipedia quotes:
>During the World War II period in Japan, the more traditional tekiya/bakuto form of organization declined as the entire population was mobilised to participate in the war effort and society came under the control of the strict military government. However, after the war, the Yakuza adapted again.
>Because of their history as a legitimate feudal organization and their connection to the Japanese political system through the uyoku dantai (extreme right-wing political groups), Yakuza are somewhat a part of the Japanese establishment, with six fan magazines reporting on their activities.[44] Yakuza involvement in politics functions similarly to that of a lobbying group, with them backing those who share in their opinions or beliefs.[45]

On the other hand... >Perhaps because of its lower socio-economic status, numerous Yakuza members come from Burakumin and ethnic Korean backgrounds.

Interesting thread. Modern buildings are extremely ugly but I never connected it to Jews. They seem to want to live in degeneracy for some reason. While I believe the higher up Jews want the west to fall I believe its just in their nature to be like this rather than some grand goal. They have a high in group preference along with a higher iq than average which allows them to outsmart the goyim while they all support each other through nepotism. The amount of Jewish actors really surprised me. I've seen Jews on the internet get jobs even though they had 0 achievements or qualifications. They have also ruined the internet through big tech and censorship along with their monopolies. I think the Jews would be ok if they were on an island somewhere and left everyone alone while contributing to technology. They shouldn't have any power though because they seem to ruin everything.

When you talked about how jews influenced things like shitty art the first name that popped into my mind was Picasso, so I googled who was his patron and it was a woman named Gertrude (((Stein))).

Second name who popped up into my mind was Duchamp, the guy who made a toilet and tried to make it seem like (((art))). His patron, named Walter Arensberg, is surprisingly not a kike despite his surname. The guy who took the pic of the toilet in question, named Fountain, is a jew tho jfl.

1200px-Marcel_Duchamp%2C_1917%2C_Fountain%2C_photograph_by_Alfred_Stieglitz.jpg

Edit: Third name that I think of, Piet Mondrian, aclaimed by art (((experts))) for the incredible work of painting squares. His first patron: a dutch jew. It's so easy I don't even have to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Evolution of my Thought regarding them (the minecraft villagers in my fictional universe, any resemblance to something real is purely coincidental!)

1. 'A love with a passion!': I was an edgy kid and super edgy in my early teens! That's how it began. However embracing the EO christian tradition and living as a christian for years have only strengthened my love for these wonderful people. After all it were they who crucified Him and hated the church (NT and church fathers were clear on that). The majority of my life fits the stage 1. It was beautiful. As a teen I learned some major 'conspiracy theories' related to them and tried to red pill my friends.

2. 'They aint so bad': After I began losing my faith due to reading some critical bible scholarship I began listening to some of the minecraft villager rabbis and learned how xtians actually twisted the OT scriptures to construct their fictional narratives. So my focus went elsewhere I didn't care much about them and even saw them as useful allies whose knowledge could be used to refute xtians.

3. 'Coming to my senses': a few more months later I actually realized that I got overexcited and that they could never be my friends. I leave them alone and they live me alone. Fine by me! Only they won't. Some of the cospiracy theories are definitely exaggerated but there is a lot of truth to some of them. So I guess you could say it's back to stage 1 but with less passion and my focus has actually shifted. I am not as excited to talk about them and exposing them as I used to be.

Anyway sorry for the messy grammar I hope that makes some sense

I don't belive in "the jews did it", it may seem so from the outside, but that is first-grade truther bs only there to keep you distracted. At the end of the day it is only there to cover up reality to give it a plausible approach so the causality keeps intact. There is a world before the double-slit and a world after. If you perceive everything from the standpoint of plausibility, everything begins to make sens now.
Government/Politics = Plausibility haha easy way you can change everything as the years and centuries keep passing, without anyone noticing
Economics = Plausibility as god you create big tech and other companys really easy hidding behind it giving it a causal painting
Wars = A plausible way for altering reality, changing the game overtime
Brain = Plausibility (keeps the materialistic worldview upright)
Gore sites: Plausibility I wouldn't be suprised if god himself hosts these kind of sites.

Internet is really a good place for maintaining plausibility as you never know where everything is hosted, so like I said I wouldn't be suprised if god is behind the most importand stuff, sorry for my bad english I still gotta improve.

I don't belive in "the jews did it", it may seem so from the outside, but that is first-grade truther bs only there to keep you distracted. At the end of the day it is only there to cover up reality to give it a plausible approach so the causality keeps intact. There is a world before the double-slit and a world after. If you perceive everything from the standpoint of plausibility, everything begins to make sens now.
Government/Politics = Plausibility haha easy way you can change everything as the years and centuries keep passing, without anyone noticing
Economics = Plausibility as god you create big tech and other companys really easy hidding behind it giving it a causal painting
Gore sites: Plausibility I wouldn't be suprised if god himself hosts these kind of sites.

Internet is really a good place for maintaining plausibility as you never know where everything is hosted, so like I said I wouldn't be suprised if god is behind the most importand stuff, sorry for my bad english I still gotta improve.
The double-slit experiment demonstrates a physical measurement problem (or paradox), it is not some great revelation about consciousness or the universe. The "solutions" that physicists have proposed, like wave-particle duality of light and atomic matter, or that particulate matter can be in two different points in space at the same time, or Schroedinger's wave function equation, are all underwhelming and snorefuel lol.

The double-slit experiment demonstrates a physical measurement problem (or paradox), it is not some great revelation about consciousness or the universe. The "solutions" that physicists have proposed, like wave-particle duality of light and atomic matter, or that particulate matter can be in two different points in space at the same time, or Schroedinger's wave function equation, are all underwhelming and snorefuel lol.
That's the mainstream narrativ, this one is of course false so the normies have something they can be fed on.
You could literally grind a whole 40 tons tank to fine powder and send it through the double slit hell even single slit.

C60-DSE http://davidlu.net/c60article.pdf

(Uni Wien) "one by one"

and many many more

Attachments

• FgPkvgiWAAc_fk_.jpeg
    FgPkvgiWAAc_fk_.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 1637832222198.png
    1637832222198.png
    750.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1644793612508.jpg
    1644793612508.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 1649354562626.jpg
    1649354562626.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 1689290119408.png
    1689290119408.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 88
  • elon.jpg
    elon.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 1667698128423768.jpg
    1667698128423768.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 21
Cabalism would be another secondary expression of Juden racial genetics, though like any secondary trait it isn't exclusive to Juden. I noticed that at the highest level of geopolitics basically everyone behaves like a cabalist by default, e.g. it is known that Cuban agents infiltrated the US government in the capacity of "experts" and "advisors" on Cuban affairs to sway foreign policy.
Also the typical Juden method of operation is to work openly to destroy nations while loudly denying that they intend to destroy nations or that what they're doing is destructive. Jews always advertise their destructive actions as a great idea, be it Cuckstianity or globalist capitalism. It isn't a cabal if it isn't a secret and goys are just wilfully blind.
slavGODS and southern italaryans are yt however
cannot disarm these TRVTHBOMBS

whats your (third world) country though

Back
Top Bottom