chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel Japanese manga artist admits he’s in love with his drawings

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
From an article:

The author of the Rent A Girlfriend manga is known for drawing Chizuru Mizuhara (his own character) in 3d real life settings. On June 20th, the mangaka once again shared another 3d model of Chizuru where she is peaking out from the bathroom. In a follow up Tweet, Reiji Miyajima wrote “This girl is my beautiful girlfriend and her name is Chizuru Mizuhara. She is a very kind girl and she always forgives me in the end, even if she gets really mad at me afterwards.”

1698178447061.jpeg

Pic of the artist posing with his “girlfriend”

You might think he’s just doing this for marketing but according to what happens in the manga, there is 6-7 pages of the male main character underwater getting erect to his own daydream involving NTR of the main heroine and a side character. For some reason Japs love fantasizing about getting cucked.

He supposedly has a wife and kids but I don’t know if that’s confirmed to be true.

@chudur-budur thoughts on Jap cuckoldry?

From an article:

View attachment 5853
Pic of the artist posing with his “girlfriend”

You might think he’s just doing this for marketing but according to what happens in the manga, there is 6-7 pages of the male main character underwater getting erect to his own daydream involving NTR of the main heroine and a side character. For some reason Japs love fantasizing about getting cucked.

He supposedly has a wife and kids but I don’t know if that’s confirmed to be true.

@chudur-budur thoughts on Jap cuckoldry?
The nuclear bomb and its consequences has been a disaster for the Japanese race.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a wife and kids. Japs express unbelievable amounts of degeneracy in their media but lead totally conventional lives because Japanese society hasn't been pozzed yet, which goes to show that environment is of much more consequence than any individual quirk.

bro this is because of the 18 hour a day work times le japanerinos have to endure daily and so they find cope in watching kid cartoons and thinking about roping
my source? oh yeah its The Truth About Japanese Lifestyle - 19:28 - Posted on 22 Oct 2022 - (insert one word name that was just made up by them) on GoyTube, it really shows how inhumane japaneez society is
reddit.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a wife and kids. Japs express unbelievable amounts of degeneracy in their media but lead totally conventional lives because Japanese society hasn't been pozzed yet, which goes to show that environment is of much more consequence than any individual quirk.
Who do you think is more degenerate. The Chinese or The Japanese?

Chinese are more rude and behave more obnoxiously once outside of China away from the prying eyes of the social credit system. Chinese people from the countryside are known to be scammy like ghetto Jews, while Jap farmers are supposedly very honorable folks.
It's hard to say who's more degenerate because Japs create notoriously degenerate media while the CCP censors all expressions of degeneracy in print & online and bans importing obscene Jap or Western media. On the other chinks in Hong Kong and Taiwan (provinces of China :cage: ) produce a lot of degenerate media that almost rival the Japs'. China would have more degenerate individuals than Japan because there's way more Chinese than Japs I guess.

How would the Chinese be more degenerate?
Oh yea overseas Chinese in the Sinosphere behave like mid-level Jews in mercantile trades (traders and manufacturers), they start businesses and become far wealthier than the local majority through the effects of market capitalism, and start Chinese-only gated communities. So it's no wonder than Chinese communities in South East Asia have been expelled and persecuted several times under nationalist governments, like (((them))) washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1988/03/20/for-southeast-asias-chinese-success-breeds-discrimination/d2c56304-32c1-4179-b57f-c8a2b82a2e22/
Also I've read lots of online grumbling in comments sections that mainland Chinese investors bought most of the prime real estate in Australia and Canada (I believe they did so before Xi implemented limits on capital outflow) and played a large role in causing the housing crisis in those cities. Though ofc do-nothing elite goys in those governments played a larger role than individual investors taking advantage of market conditions and legal mechanisms, by not passing legislation to limit foreign ownership of real estate after the housing problem was reported - Trudeau is still doing jack. (In contrast, even fucking Sri Lanka has strict laws governing the purchase & ownership of land by foreigners, while China outright bans foreign ownership of real estate.)
Chinese like to cope by saying "we earned our wealth honestly unlike the Jews" though 1) that's simply not true in several cases I know of, e.g. this Chinese billionaire whose daughter lied to get into Stanford (www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/yusi-molly-zhao-china-stanford.html) made his money from selling fake medicine to old people in China, and 2) if the way you spend your money is actively harming the local community the natives sure won't give a fuck about how clean your money is when they expel you or worse.

Last edited:
Oh yea overseas Chinese in the Sinosphere behave like mid-level Jews in mercantile trades (traders and manufacturers), they start businesses and become far wealthier than the local majority through the effects of market capitalism, and start Chinese-only gated communities. So it's no wonder than Chinese communities in South East Asia have been expelled and persecuted several times under nationalist governments, like (((them))) washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1988/03/20/for-southeast-asias-chinese-success-breeds-discrimination/d2c56304-32c1-4179-b57f-c8a2b82a2e22/
Also I've read lots of online grumbling in comments sections that mainland Chinese investors bought most of the prime real estate in Australia and Canada (I believe they did so before Xi implemented limits on capital outflow) and played a large role in causing the housing crisis in those cities. Though ofc do-nothing elite goys in those governments played a larger role than individual investors taking advantage of market conditions and legal mechanisms, by not passing legislation to limit foreign ownership of real estate after the housing problem was reported - Trudeau is still doing jack. (In contrast, even fucking Sri Lanka has strict laws governing the purchase & ownership of land by foreigners, while China outright bans foreign ownership of real estate.)
Chinese like to cope by saying "we earned our wealth honestly unlike the Jews" though 1) that's simply not true in several cases I know of, e.g. this Chinese billionaire whose daughter lied to get into Stanford (www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/yusi-molly-zhao-china-stanford.html) made his money from selling fake medicine to old people in China, and 2) if the way you spend your money is actively harming the local community the natives sure won't give a fuck about how clean your money is when they expel you or worse.
They are also buying out property en mass here in Burgerland. 380,000 acres of farmland belongs to them currently.

1698252078628.png

However, I don’t think the chinks have done anything as brutal as the Rape of Nanking or Unit 731. So it’s a matter of what you consider to be worse: to be physically raped or economically raped.

However, I don’t think the chinks have done anything as brutal as the Rape of Nanking or Unit 731. So it’s a matter of what you consider to be worse: to be physically raped or economically raped.
Japs also raped the US economically when they manufactured and sold cheap cars to the Americans in the 1980s, forcing the Ford Motor Company to cut reduce workers' wages and then engage in outsourcing in order to stay in business. I remember reading somewhere that the Ford company was extremely reluctant to do any of those things as they were still keyed enough to oppose fucking over American workers and suppliers, but at the end of the day globohomo capitalism won.

Back
Top Bottom