chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I've never doomed harder.

chudnoob

Chud
I was laying in bed for 4 hours last night consumed with the fact that I'll never travel in fucking space. Retarded rich fucking Indians brought their kids in space with them, but me someone who is far more invested into space will NEVER travel to space. I couldn't stop thinking about it, I wanted to fucking punch my walls at points but ultimately I was consumed with utter dread. I don't care about pussy, I just want to go to space, and I never will, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I tried to play some games to distract myself, however the only games downloaded were Stellaris, Space Engine, and Starfield - they all reminded me of my fate. Being an incel is whatever, but being an "involuntary terrestrial" or inter (I can't even have that word because it's also a video game term) is a worse punishment.

I JUST WANT TO GO TO SPACE.

I wish balloons could leave the atmosphere, even if it'd cause my death I'd take a balloon to space. But they fucking can't. It's so over I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom