chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

itt we post gemmy and fringe profile pictures

panchito88

din tid kommer til å bli neste stjerne
post commie, anarchist, fash, kike, any themed profile picture you can think of but IT NEEDS to be SWAG and GEMMY otherwise im gonna piss myself, also don't post very bland pfps (for example just a cropped flag from wikipedia) help me and others who don't have cool things to put as their pfp so they resort to putting anything pfp-fitting from their gallery
i'll start
Screenshot_20230613_212955_WhatsApp.jpg

clearer version
Screenshot_20230613_213203_Gallery.jpg

I know what Swag is, but what is Gemmy and Fringe mean? Something that is stylin'?

post commie, anarchist, fash, kike, any themed profile picture you can think of but IT NEEDS to be SWAG and GEMMY otherwise im gonna piss myself, also don't post very bland pfps (for example just a cropped flag from wikipedia) help me and others who don't have cool things to put as their pfp so they resort to putting anything pfp-fitting from their gallery
i'll start
View attachment 2138
clearer version
View attachment 2139
Wtf are you even saying? Speak like a normal human being, for fucks sakes

Back