chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Its not possible to make friends

UncleSpertz

Your frenly uncle...
If you're a young person/gen z its going to be impossible to form any connections after school is over, even if you had a decent social circle during school/college you're going to have trouble maintaining your friend group since people move and do their own thing.

If you ever do plan on ascending good luck doing so while being a friendless loser.

Disagree, even a giga aspie can join a club or find a hobby and make friends with people they see often with the same interest.
Those "friendships" only revolve around those activities, nothing like the type of friends I grew up seeing where people hung out pretty much everywhere, do barbecues and do a range of things.

If you're a young person/gen z its going to be impossible to form any connections after school is over, even if you had a decent social circle during school/college you're going to have trouble maintaining your friend group since people move and do their own thing.

If you ever do plan on ascending good luck doing so while being a friendless loser.
I'd probably agree. It's not that you can't find 'friends' in different clubs etc., it's that this kind of 'friendship' is probably going to be superficial. Most normies who attend these clubs have their own lives, families and friends, they don't really care about you. So it's impossible to find som true 'hardcore' friends like it was possible in school for some of us for example.

I think some of us who are lurking these forums could become true IRL buddies though. But again it's nearly impossible for us to meet due to the nature of this community and some others issues like people living in different locations.

Anyway. I'd say making friends after high school is definitely much harder you have a point there

I'd probably agree. It's not that you can't find 'friends' in different clubs etc., it's that this kind of 'friendship' is probably going to be superficial. Most normies who attend these clubs have their own lives, families and friends, they don't really care about you. So it's impossible to find som true 'hardcore' friends like it was possible in school for some of us for example.

I think some of us who are lurking these forums could become true IRL buddies though. But again it's nearly impossible for us to meet due to the nature of this community and some others issues like people living in different locations.

Anyway. I'd say making friends after high school is definitely much harder you have a point there
The only point I see of those clubs is to try and improve your social skills and anxiety, if they're anything like I imagine then I would expect them to be more difficult to get along with than in high school.

It feels like with society becoming digital nowadays that if you don't have an electronic device then you're basically shit out of luck when it comes to finding something as basic as a friend. You may not realize it, but basically everybody is involved with a community on the internet in some way shape or form, whether it be discord, reddit, anonymous imageboards like 4cuck or even obscure forums like this. As a result, people feel less valued to find actual people to form bonds with in real life, even if they happen to be a part of a club or a gathering with a good amount of people to begin relationships with. No one feels the need to make friends physically anymore, because it takes more effort to walk up to someone random and introduce yourself to them, compared to say just posting in a thread regarding a topic you already know that other people will be interested in and hitting it off from there.
That's not to say that the relationships you form with people on the internet can't be genuine, but it does feel like they are more disposable in a sense. Not just in the usual way like falling out from drama or backstabbing, but as in the person you've formed a genuine bond with can just randomly disappear one day and never come back. It's ironic really that the internet has made it arguably the easiest it's been in history to find someone you can relate with, yet more people have never been more lonely than ever and genuine friendships have become even harder to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom