It’s over for my race

Deimos

Chud
Black people are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy , conquered by all other races even in our own countries we still aren’t safe from racism and discrimination let alone in non black countries we’ll never rise to the top we have too many enemies I’m even outnumbered on this forum , black people will be extinct by the 22nd century due to colonization and replacement

It’s the truth even in our OWN countries we still aren’t the top dogs ,why do we exist at this point
piece of shit you are neither latino, indian nor chinese these are the true underdogs in western society
you lazy little fucks are pathetic pieces of shit wanting to get advantage of anything by complaining like little turds as females

The west will never be majority black
Like this is a bad thing :cage:
I can’t wait till whites get replaced in Europe so you know what it’s like to be outnumbered and cornered with nowhere to run to like blacks in the west have felt for centuries
We got a vengeful baboon up in here. @panchito88 come look at this monkey:cage:

jewish piece of shit
Niggers have been the tools of kikes for centuries after all :cage:
It is , black Americans specifically will never ever have their own colony not even a black only state
What are you talking about? How delusional can you be? You're talking like Rhodesia still exists. Now that you mention that, there is a section of Africa that was practically untouched by colonization. It's called Liberia. You should go there. Oh, wait, I forgot. That place is a fucking shithole, since colonization had more positive effects than negative for most countries:cage:

Niggers have been the tools of kikes for centuries after all :cage:

What are you talking about? How delusional can you be? You're talking like Rhodesia still exists. Now that you mention that, there is a section of Africa that was practically untouched by colonization. It's called Liberia. You should go there. Oh, wait, I forgot. That place is a fucking shithole, since colonization had more positive effects than negative for most countries:cage:
Maybe I will go there since America won’t give us our own colony

It’s the truth even in our OWN countries we still aren’t the top dogs
Not true in the slightest. Black people aren't ultra oppressed in Africa because a small amount of businesses that segregate. White Africans are being slaughtered as we speak, so it's kind of delusional for you to say this stuff.

Not true in the slightest. Black people aren't ultra oppressed in Africa because a small amount of businesses that segregate. White Africans are being slaughtered as we speak, so it's kind of delusional for you to say this stuff.
Black Europeans are being treated as less than human as we speak

You’re not any better
1703820246245.png

1703820378912.png

STFU I am an AryanGOD

What the hell. Blacks are the most privileged group of people in modern society. The only way I can see them going extinct is because they can't stop reproducing with white women and making half-breed swamp mutts.

What the hell. Blacks are the most privileged group of people in modern society. The only way I can see them going extinct is because they can't stop reproducing with white women and making half-breed swamp mutts.
If we’re so privilege then why don’t black Americans have our own colony ?

95-99% white countries
1703827910055.png

We’re not privileged if we’re still forced to live with other races while Europeans get to have 95-99% white countries
So you don't know what privilege is? If a white minority is living with a black majority, that would mean the black people in this case are automatically privileged, according to your logic. Of course, that doesn't actually make any sense. You should look up what the definition of privilege is.

View attachment 9421

So you don't know what privilege is? If a white minority is living with a black majority, that would mean the black people in this case are automatically privileged, according to your logic. Of course, that doesn't actually make any sense. You should look up what the definition of privilege is.
Black people are the most hated demographic on this planet not even Jews are more hated than us yet we’re privileged if I was privileged finding a job and buying a house wouldn’t be so difficult

Black people are the most hated demographic on this planet not even Jews are more hated than us yet we’re privileged if I was privileged finding a job and buying a house wouldn’t be so difficult
Privilege is preferential treatment by society. Considering affirmative action(which is just discrimination against whites) ESG, and diversity quotas, acting like whites are privileged is extreme cope.

My Jewish hair alarm is setting off.
Haven't brushed my hair today.
African's are too dumb to escape the tribal era. They're only a widespread phenomenon now because they were given full protection by the government.
Africans would all be in huts with no technology, no army, and no anything of value if it wasn't for colonization.

Privilege is preferential treatment by society. Considering affirmative action(which is just discrimination against whites) ESG, and diversity quotas, acting like whites are privileged is extreme cope.
Y’all dragged us to this country and left us with no homeland to go to the least y’all can is gives us some sort of compensation

Y’all dragged us to this country and left us with no homeland to go to the least y’all can is gives us some sort of compensation
Even doe blacks sold each other off to Jewish slave traders.

I would actually support the government paying black Americans to reimigrate to Africa, and helping them form their own ethnostate. Unfortunately, we won't be able to do that until America pays off its debt.

Back
Top Bottom