chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

it’s impossible to pass 4chan captcha

It's supposed to be that way to keep the retards out, working pretty well it seems.

Most 4chan users are way younger than me and are wholly incapable of mutual respect. I guess this is the generation of "iPad parenting" we are seeing take place in real time.
4chan is also full of bots (literally and figuratively). There’s almost no originality left and they spout the same talking points everyday.

Nice, better if they're black.
ecobbc.png

you got /vrpg/ and /vst/ for that
I don’t ever really go to those boards. I’m mainly on /lit/ (I obviously read a lot and collect books on various topics i either enjoy or do research for), /ck/ (bit of a foodie and amateur cook), /his/ (it sucks now, too much third world racebait and fedora atheist threads), /vg/, /v/ (gamer, used to own a console now use Steam), sometimes /trv/ (although I never really leave my home state), /an/ (I like discussing creatures), /k/ (rarely but the foreign policy threads and /klit/ threads are interesting), /mu/ (former record collector who is also a musician and big audiophile), and the red board /s/ (I’m a straight guy after all and like getting pics of naked chicks sometimes)

Last edited:
I don’t ever really go to those boards. I’m mainly on /lit/ (I obviously read a lot and collect books on various topics i either enjoy or do research for), /ck/ (bit of a foodie and amateur cook), /his/ (it sucks now, too much third world racebait and fedora atheist threads), /vg/, /v/ (gamer, used to own a console now use Steam), sometimes /trv/ (although I never really leave my home state), /an/ (I like discussing creatures), /k/ (rarely but the foreign policy threads and /klit/ threads are interesting), /mu/ (former record collector who is also a musician and big audiophile), and the red board /s/ (I’m a straight guy after all and like getting pics of naked chicks sometimes)
i now know where the 4cuck grandpas go

Back
Top Bottom