chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Is Weeb Hunter starving

Deleted member 10

space-dandy-anime.gif

The dude has banned anime avatars from his own forum so now his natural hunting grounds for weebs no longer exist. I think he now eats weebs in a "soylent" like form frozen transported on a cammel from Arbaia somewhere these days. Poor guy must be having it rough these days.

View attachment 2929

The dude has banned anime avatars from his own forum so now his natural hunting grounds for weebs no longer exist. I think he now eats weebs in a "soylent" like form frozen transported on a cammel from Arbaia somewhere these days. Poor guy must be having it rough these days.
Kevin the Cuckhog supplies him with bbc anime femboys and bussy for him to eat in dms

Mods in public: ''Hurr durr waifu avis are not allowed because that's tranime hurr durr''

Mods in private:

KL: ''Hey weebhunter uwu nya what do you think about my transition?''

1691962459173.jpeg

WH3000: ''Yass girl slayyyy omg youre so gorgeous uwu nyaaa what do you think about mine? *blushes*

1691962583311.jpeg

Mods in public: ''Hurr durr waifu avis are not allowed because that's tranime hurr durr''

Mods in private:

KL: ''Hey weebhunter uwu nya what do you think about my transition?''

View attachment 2931

WH3000: ''Yass girl slayyyy omg youre so gorgeous uwu nyaaa what do you think about mine? *blushes*

View attachment 2932
Not allowing foid avis makes this place lower trust. Most of the cool people I have encountered have foid avis jfl.

It’s scientifically proven anime foid avis cause users to simp:

Bookmarking this and will read later

That's just neuroic people complaining, it should be a positive sign if that website doesn't agree with us. When I look at most of the bad users I've encountered they have always been super serious and neurotic as the anime users are the complete opposite.

That's just neuroic people complaining, it should be a positive sign if that website doesn't agree with us. When I look at most of the bad users I've encountered they have always been super serious and neurotic as the anime users are the complete opposite.
I don’t know who you’ve come across but most foid avi users tend to be the worst people I’ve had the displeasure of interacting with. They always end up destroying forums with their gay role playing or are pedophiles.

If anything we are the truecels because the majority of the internet supports femoid worship.

I don’t know who you’ve come across but most foid avi users tend to be the worst people I’ve had the displeasure of interacting with. They always end up destroying forums with their gay role playing or are pedophiles.

If anything we are the truecels because the majority of the internet supports femoid worship.
1691972768980.png

I think some of them are into lolis, while I don't agree with that they are still chill people to me. They will do their thing and leave you alone sorta attitude. A lot of anime avi people have always delved into deeper discussion on moral issues etc. its the non anime avi people who I have obeserved being the most neurotic and hostile. Even if the anime avi users are sometimes elitest its never personal as for the neurotic types everythings personal and they talk about going ER all the time.

When I look at neets.net the anime theme makes the site funnier and lighthearted. I've never been an anime type of person I relate more to here however I have to give credit where its due to the anime avi people.

I know what you mean, yes foid avis are worshiping foids in a way. A foid site would never worship men in that way. But isn't this a site about Chuds and leaving the "black pill" edge phase behind etc. I think anime avis would expand the outreach of this forum. We are limiting ourselves to not having them.

Back
Top Bottom