chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

TV & Music Is the entire economic system designed to facilitate faggotry?

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Just saw this

c8f880924aa6e5232511d2c40798a0a6_res.png

turns out that IRS is complete okay with it

JFL @ this shit :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: 不不不不不不

> Self hating shitskin hates white people
I don't "hate" white people, faggot
> Has white person in avi
that's not a white person, you absolute fucking retard, that's the legendary "plane-fapping-curry", he is a legend

that's not a white person, you absolute fucking retard, that's the legendary "plane-fapping-curry", he is a legend

I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to @Weebhunter3000 the chink nigger who wishes he was a slav so badly

What got you banned from .is?

i have that signature for a reason
Going to your house and everything? They're getting bold now :cage:. Do you know what you said that would've provoked that kind of response?
Also, what country do you live in?
What are your political beliefs?
What do you think about the Third Reich?
Do you think violence is need to change the world?
Have you ever had violent thoughts?
What are your thoughts on immigration?
What do you think about Muslims?
Please, take your time.
1696202293538.png

Last edited:

pajeetcoomer.png

Going to your house and everything? They're getting bold now :cage:. Do you know what you said that would've provoked that kind of response?
i can't elaborate anymore on that, my lawyer told me to put that disclaimer, that's all i can say
Interesting that another pajeet here @Thadman claimed he was visited by the feds regarding his online activity. Maybe libruls have a point about there being systemic racism against darkies?

"Lol they write profiles on everyone, I once got a visit by the FBI for my online activities.

They brought a folder with them, I good a slight peak of the folder and I saw a file with my name up top alongside a long report which looked like a psychoanalysis and general profile based off the few words I say.

You underestimate how dedicated they are to this shit, although you are partially right about them laughing their asses off everytime they go through these forums"

"
Also, I think they only monitor places like these so that they can justify increasing their budgets. They don't really give a fuck about us, but tracking and harassing people like you for example is a great way to justify their budget.
They get a kick out of it, at least the lower level federal workers. Otherwise, they are no different from me and you."

(From @Manbear's thread reposted on .net https://neets.net/threads/watching-a-zogbot-glow-in-real-time-repost.36409/)

Interesting that another pajeet here @Thadman claimed he was visited by the feds regarding his online activity. Maybe libruls have a point about there being systemic racism against darkies?
incel forums are infested with pajeets, sandniggers, beaners, slavs and blacks, just assuming each demography has equal proportional representation (which obviously isn't), then that means if you pick a random dude, the chance of him being white is at most 1/6

systemic racism is a myth, but general racism and race based hate crimes are real

Not just for browsing, they came with print outs of my threads (which are 99.99% literal shitposts) on .is, jfl :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:
It really be like that sometimes.

Whenever your local FBI office doesn't have much domestic cases to deal with, they fill the void by fucking around with random shitposters in the area.

How did they justify grilling you over some dumb shitposts?

I have seen your threads and they are the most light-hearted, harmless posts imaginable

Whenever your local FBI office doesn't have much domestic cases to deal with, they fill the void by fucking around with random shitposters in the area.

I have seen your threads and they are the most light-hearted, harmless posts imaginable
theres to many niggers killing sheeple theyre to occupied with all this nigger shit.

most likely, but this is also true that there could be some legit schizoid posters on incel forums who might go ER, but none of my shitposts never made even a single hint about going ER, the most astounding realization I had was at the fact that they actually spending real money and manpower on incel forum shitposts, like, for real. that's how much funding they get, I was genuinely flabbergasted
They couldn't, they came in a pack and one of them was visibly awkard talking about my posts, what do you wanna to talk about? naked grannies? pajeets shitting on the streets? are you being serious right now? jfl :cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage:

most likely pajeets from reddit (i.e. /r/inceltears) (because I was notrious for shitting on pajeets) reported my posts to glownigger's "anonymous tips" web page and they received so many reports that they "had to" check on me

anyway, I still hired a lawyer and he told me to put that disclaimer in the signature, just to stay on the safe side, in any case
:cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:

most likely, but this is also true that there could be some legit schizoid posters on incel forums who might go ER, but none of my shitposts never made even a single hint about going ER, the most astounding realization I had was at the fact that they actually spending real money and manpower on incel forum shitposts, like, for real. that's how much funding they get, I was genuinely flabbergasted

They couldn't, they came in a pack and one of them was visibly awkard talking about my posts, what do you wanna to talk about? naked grannies? pajeets shitting on the streets? are you being serious right now? jfl :cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage:

most likely pajeets from reddit (i.e. /r/inceltears) (because I was notrious for shitting on pajeets) reported my posts to glownigger's "anonymous tips" web page and they received so many reports that they "had to" check on me

anyway, I still hired a lawyer and he told me to put that disclaimer in the signature, just to stay on the safe side, in any case

:cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:
Honestly, I think some autist you argued with tattled on you to the FBI or jokingly used the "Submit a tip" button to shitpost "chudur-budur on incels.is is planning a school shooting", and you got visited because glowies are obligated to investigate every school shooting tip within FBI jurisdiction like how local police despatch SWAT teams in response to every 911 prank call about an active shooter.

I imagine they don't actively hunt down shitposters and only visit you when they've been given grounds to do so, however bogus ones, like if some autist you argue with uses the FBI website's "Submit a Tip" button to accuse you of planning a school shooting.

I imagine they don't actively hunt down shitposters and only visit you when they've been given grounds to do so, however bogus ones, like if some autist you argue with uses the FBI website's "Submit a Tip" button to accuse you of planning a school shooting.
They dont need tips for anything. If you post a school shooting threat even for shits and giggles, they will have it saved and tracked onto their database within seconds.

Look at what happened to that one neckbeard who threatened some random sheriff in florida, and how they made a public spectacle out of an obvious joke threat he typed up.

Honestly, I think some autist you argued with tattled on you to the FBI or jokingly used the "Submit a tip" button to shitpost "chudur-budur on incels.is is planning a school shooting", and you got visited because glowies are obligated to investigate every school shooting tip within FBI jurisdiction like how local police despatch SWAT teams in response to every 911 prank call about an active shooter.
Very possible, these schizoid dilating trannies man, jfl :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:

Back
Top Bottom